cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent registered and activated my number with a wrong email address

Covenant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Agent registered and activated my number (at the shop) with a wrong email address and when I tried to create my self-serve account with the correct email, it wouldn't let me and it was then I realized that the agent made a mistake in the email address when registering and activating my number at the shop.

I am now forced to use a wrong email address to create my self-serve account and community profile. I want to change the email address associated with my number to the correct one, how do I do it?

Thanks.. 

4 REPLIES 4

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That's reason why YOU SHOULD the activation and EVERYTHING by yourself 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

This has happened many times, but the good news is the affected parties have a pretty good track record of getting it resolved painlessly👍

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Covenant 

Create your self serve account and profile. Record all of the pertinent info to put in a safe place. Then contact customer support to change the self serve account email. Then if you used the incorrect email to create your community account change it to the correct one in your profile. Make sure you verify it afterwards.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Covenant Should be an easy fix by PM Support.  Just open a ticket by direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.