Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Age of applying for phone number

ben2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering what is age for kids to apply a phone number by themself. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

@computergeek541 

for question OP,,my first poster above was answered.

the second poster was just a general info about activation.

Coco_4_coconuts

@ben2018 

Probably the age they get a cell phone? I was 15 when I got my account though my dad set it up for me. I just took over it now and I'm responsible for paying it now that I'm 18.

@Timer wrote:

@ben2018 

here a link to reviewPublic Mobile Service Terms,

new customer Activate on any plan $25/mo or higher and get an additional 2GB of data for free* every month for 12 months with promo code 12MONTHS2GB. plus use your refer-a-friend code.

Flash Sale (publicmobile.ca)

for  Activate Your SIM Card Online use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,or safari on private mode,

How to Activate (publicmobile.ca)

Hows does any of this answer the customer's question?

@ben2018 

if not like to use your credit card  then you can purchase visa credit card  vanilla prepaid, to activation.

from purchase any stations or Shell,anywhere they have it,, or use your credit card in here not have any extra charge, 30 day prepaid service.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@ben2018 

here a link to reviewPublic Mobile Service Terms,

new customer Activate on any plan $25/mo or higher and get an additional 2GB of data for free* every month for 12 months with promo code 12MONTHS2GB. plus use your refer-a-friend code.

Flash Sale (publicmobile.ca)

for  Activate Your SIM Card Online use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,or safari on private mode,

How to Activate (publicmobile.ca)

ben2018

thanks

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ben2018 

PM is a prepaid service and ot does not have any requirement.   As long as there is a credit card to activate,  your

Also, name on the account does not have to match the owner of the CC, the name on the account is strictly for record keeping,  not to validate the CC ownership 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@ben2018 

no age at website to activated line.

Need Help? Let's chat.