cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addons and talk usage history missing in new self serve?

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Few minor bugs I'm not sure if everyone is experiencing, or just me: 

jor123_0-1657846142381.png

Is anyone else missing their data addons (bonuses from previous holiday giveaways etc) in self serve? Mine were all showing up fine the first time I checked, but none listed now. 

Also voice calls don't seem to be populating in usage history anymore (SMS, MMS and data are all there):

jor123_1-1657846173754.png

5 REPLIES 5

jor123

Yeah, oddly my data addons are still completely missing. 

Greg_R844
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yep, there's definitely some problems with the usage. I have been trying to figure out my talk minutes used and on the screen if I filter for the last 15 days I only see 3 days worth of transactions which is page 1 with no other pages to navigate to. I tried the download option on the screen and got everything for the last 3 months in an excel spreadsheet. A quick filter and managed to get my outgoing calls which look more reasonable when I looked at the date range I was interested in. Note: Give the download a minute or two as it wasn't very quick and I clicked it twice which seemed to try to download it twice.

jor123

Oddly the talk history is showing up for today (only), but still no addons listed. Hopefully they haven't been lost .lol 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah seems to be various bugs off and on unfortunately 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jor123 

I just signed in and everything sees fine.  I can see my add ons and usage history.  However, there were a few account error messages before the page started working properly.  

Public mobile is still "fixing" things in the new My Account.  Now, I can see my various legacy Rewards (like loyalty, friend, pre-authorized payments), but I could not see them before.  

Maybe try again in a few hours or tomorrow.  Things should be fine.  

Need Help? Let's chat.