cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-Ons expiry

Diogenes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, does anyone know how we can find out if any of our Add-Ons expire or not and when?

I got the bonus free international long distance and data holiday give away recently and I'm just wondering if these expire or not?

Thanks for your help!

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Diogenes 

The add-ons that are given as part of this promotion do not expire.

However, if you elect to change your plan (eg.  say from a $25+ plan to the $15 plan) you may lose them.

It is always useful to refer to the Terms and Conditions of the promotion before making a plan change, or better yet,  checking with the moderator before implementing the plan change.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Add-ons will remain in your account until you fully consume them. However, your plan components like data are also listed under Add-ons, but they reset every 30 days. USA roaming add-ons will stay for 10 days or until fully used whichever comes first.

@Diogenes 

You're fine. Add-ons stay on your account for as long as it takes to use them up.

I still have 2019 holiday gift add-ons to use lol.

The 10 day USA roaming add-ons expire 10 days after purchased. 

All the best in 2021!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Diogenes wrote:

Hello, does anyone know how we can find out if any of our Add-Ons expire or not and when?

I got the bonus free international long distance and data holiday give away recently and I'm just wondering if these expire or not?

Thanks for your help!

Only roaming add-ons expire. Other add-ons don't expire.

Need Help? Let's chat.