cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Deadline

AlexTait
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I have a friend with a phone, and would like to sign her up (refer a freind) and take advantage of the promo that is on until Sept. 30th.... So I need a Sim card... can't get them locally, so ordered 2 online, from here... could whomever is shipping them to me, please send me at least one of the numbers, So I can sign her up before the deadline. Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

@AlexTait wrote:

Yep, that'll work, I'll get someone to pick it up for me. Thanks!

I would call that number and make sure they have them before sending someone there to get them

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

AlexTait

Yep, that'll work, I'll get someone to pick it up for me. Thanks!

I would try this number at least and see if they have SIM cards available 

ShawnC13_0-1664234457639.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Pine Centre Mall? Be aware that they have to be corporate stores.

AlexTait

Nope....

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@AlexTait hi do you have a telus or koodo store nearby you can get them there 

AlexTait

No, I'm in Northern B.C. near Prince George....but not there...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AlexTait get a sim card from Telus and Koodo store instead if you want to make it before Sept 30.  Shipping from PM could take as many as 3 weeks, although some got it quicker..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@AlexTait  - yes, you need a SIM card to activate to create an account with Public Mobile.

Are you by any Koodo or Telus stores, call them to see if they have any public mobile sims instock.

EDIT, sorry wrong help article added, not valid for sims, so removed.

Then keep the ones coming to you in the mail as spares or referrals.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@AlexTait wrote:

Hello, I have a friend with a phone, and would like to sign her up (refer a freind) and take advantage of the promo that is on until Sept. 30th.... So I need a Sim card... can't get them locally, so ordered 2 online, from here... could whomever is shipping them to me, please send me at least one of the numbers, So I can sign her up before the deadline. Thanks!

We are all customers here.  If you live in the Victoria BC area message me I could get you one intime to activate before yours arrive.

Need Help? Let's chat.