cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating Sim - $50 a month plan not shown?

crreature
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!
Just got my sim card and I'm trying to activate it - I want the $50 a month for 6 GB of data as advertised in the plans section, but this is not coming up as an option?!
Any advice?

6 REPLIES 6

crreature

Nice! Just the news I wanted to hear 🙂

Guess I'll actually go ahead with buying it now! Smiley LOL

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@crreature wrote:

Okay awesome, thanks!

Also quick question about the canada-wide add on - it says if you don't use all the minutes you buy in a month they roll over. Do they roll over indefinitely? 

Yes - I bought the Canada-wide add-on when I first started at PM and it stayed for ten months. 🙂

And I know you didn't ask this but this does NOT apply to the roaming add-ons - these WILL expire after their duration.

crreature

Okay awesome, thanks!

Also quick question about the canada-wide add on - it says if you don't use all the minutes you buy in a month they roll over. Do they roll over indefinitely? 

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@crreature wrote:

Actually if I "build my own plan" for 30 days, provincial calls, international texts and 4+2GB data that comes out as $52 - is this the same thing as the plan only without the autopay deduction???? I'm confused

Yes, that sounds right - the plan description also has this point:

"8 $50/30 days with a $2 AutoPay reward activated (Reg price $52)"

So the regular price is what you're seeing, you'll be at $50 though if/when you set up Autopay. 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@crreature wrote:

Hi!
Just got my sim card and I'm trying to activate it - I want the $50 a month for 6 GB of data as advertised in the plans section, but this is not coming up as an option?!
Any advice?

I see the plan as well, I am not sure what would happen if you clicked on the getting stated link

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

crreature

Actually if I "build my own plan" for 30 days, provincial calls, international texts and 4+2GB data that comes out as $52 - is this the same thing as the plan only without the autopay deduction???? I'm confused

Need Help? Let's chat.