cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated a USA Add-On to early.

sherma_howe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All, 

I added a US Roaming Add On, but I won't be going for another week.  How can I change it so it starts next Wednesday, July 13, 2022, instead of today?

9 REPLIES 9

If you successfully purchased one of the 10 Day US Roaming add-ons you'll see it here....

hairbag1_0-1657077759605.jpeg

Log in to your account...click on Plan Details...then you'll see My Plan and Add-ons. That's where you'll find the info on the add-on.

As suggested by previous Forum member....if you see the $$ you had allotted for the US Roaming add-on sitting in Available Funds...then you haven't successfully completed the purchase yet.

sherma_howe

Thank you

sherma_howe

Thank you.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You could pleased your case with the agent and you might get refund.

As you now know, US add-on starts immediately and lasts for 240 hours.

So you already had some balance in your account? Did you buy a data roaming add-on? Or talk and/or text? Or all?

Use the link provided earlier.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire
@sherma_howe wrote:

I do see it in my balance so it appears to have been added as it is also showing in the Add-On section.  How do I contact the support people. Do I have to exhaust all the "auto" questions before it will connect me with a live person?

Hi  @sherma_howe , you can't change the date

But you can open a ticket with PM CS Agent  and try to ask them to reverse the purchase.  if they agree, they will put the money back to your account, then you can re-buy it next week

You can open ticket with CS Agent at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sherma_howe

I do see it in my balance so it appears to have been added as it is also showing in the Add-On section.  How do I contact the support people. Do I have to exhaust all the "auto" questions before it will connect me with a live person?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You would need to contact the support people to have them remove the add-on and credit your account back.

But do you see the amount in your balance? If so then you didn't actually buy it.

Need Help? Let's chat.