cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated 2 lines on 1 PM account error

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So yea I didn’t know it was 1 email/pm account. First line is activated. Second line got glitched after submitted the CC payment info. Said to contact PM mods. I already PMed them but how long does it really take? The second sim activated says invalid sim if I try to activate it again

5 REPLIES 5

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn’t try the second sim. Just tried to activate the second sim again in incognito but it says sim invalid. 

@1175516425 How, exactly, did you try to activate your second line in the first account? You may have lost your 1st number completely.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

What happens when you put the second sim in the phone?

Also check your cc see if there was a charge for the second sim

@1175516425

As you wait for the moderator, you could try a few things.  After some time, you can try to activate the 2nd SIM card again.  Maybe go into privacy mode/incognito or clearing cache might help.   Sometimes, after a failed activation, the website becomes finicky. Use a different email address....

What happens when you put the 2nd SIM card into the phone?  Any reception at all?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@1175516425 wrote:

So yea I didn’t know it was 1 email/pm account. First line is activated. Second line got glitched after submitted the CC payment info. Said to contact PM mods. I already PMed them but how long does it really take? The second sim activated says invalid sim if I try to activate it again

The mods are gone for the day.  They are currently responding between 24-48 hours.  Hopefully you will hear something tomorrow.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.