cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspension mid term?

Edeymc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I'm about 5 weeks into a 90 day term and my account has been suspended for nonpayment. I've messaged the mods with no response and the contact form is broken - it only reports that the provided email doesn't match. Which is bogus.

So how does one escalate? Am I missing a feedback alternative? How do I get the services I've paid for without getting double billed?

3 REPLIES 3

Edeymc
Ping @Mary_M

Given no response via:
1) private message
2) community post
3) Twitter

And an apparently broken contact form in conjunction with no publicly available telephone number or physical location visit I am left with little recourse.

Mods, give me a reason not to escape to a contact billing dispute via the cats: http://www.ccts-cprst.ca/complaints/guide . Some sort of communication, acknowledgement or timeline messaging would a long way to demonstrating an alternative interpretation of events because right now it sure looks like you have stolen from me.

Implicitly or explicitly. As of the writing of this comment you have terminated service outside of the terms of the contract, misreported the state of billing for this account and taken the surplus balance - all without responding to _any_ of your stated forms of contact.

There is no way to come out of this looking very good, but there is an opportunity to stop digging the hole and avoid looking really bad.

Do something. Really. Pretty much anything. Or at least have the integrity to own up to the, thus far, demonstrated ability to do nothing. This is not the time to explore the sound of one hand clapping.

Edeymc
Given that they have
1)deactivated my account months early and
2)zeroed my account loosing the balance I left for purchasing extra US roaming (if needed)

I have zero faith that any extra funds provided won't also be swallowed either. Incompetently or fraudulently - it's getting to the point that it doesn't really matter.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Assuming you mean your phone has stopped working there seem to be only three choices:

a) wait for the moderators, including encouraging them on Twitter/Facebook,

b) paying what's required to reactivate your account and send another private message about the double payment. If you opt for this option, perhaps just take a 30 day plan. The moderators should get it cleared before that expires. @Mary_M ?

c) make do with a voip app like that from fongo.com for service over wifi.

No really good choice. Robot Mad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.