cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended?

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

I just logged into self-serve and it says that my account has been suspended.  However, I seem to be able to text and call normally.  Additionally, I made sure I had enough money inmya ccount for the plan renewal fee.

Can a moderator please check to see if everything is OK with my account please?

@Shazia_K, I will send a private message with my account info.

Thanks,

Neil

19 REPLIES 19

jonathan1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for posting this thread:  i also got the message and was worried until i found this discussion.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks @SD08.  Yeah I noticed after posting this.  They actually posted on 3 different threads, which is a nightmare for anyone trying to help.  I wouldn't have bothered replying at all had I realized the full story and that folks had already jumped in to help.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

SD08

@srlawren

Sherry87's post here is a duplicate of this thread:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Account-suspended/m-p/155895/highlight/t...

There, they indicated that the renewal date is today. They just made an early top-up payment on May 24th. It's the normal expired/suspended message that occurs at each renewal.

srlawren

@Sherry87 you paid on May 24th and it's still showing suspended?  No, that is not normal.  You should contact one of the community moderators via private message.  You can find info on how to do that using the two links at the bottom of this reply.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Sherry87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mine saying the Same thing I paid on may 24 so if this normal then why say is expired or is suspended when u just paid it.

srlawren

@slatchansingh is your phone still working?  You can still make and receive calls, texts, and get data services?  If so, then please don't panic, as this is actually a normal and unfortunately expected temporary status during your renewal.  As long as your services are working, you don't need to do anything, and when you check tomorrow morning you should see your account is active again.  

If the above applies to you, then please consider voting up (via the bravo button) one or both of these ideas from the public lab: Ndesai's and/or mine.  

On the other hand, if your phone services have stopped working, then please immediately look at the two links at the bottom of this reply to find info on how to send a private message to one of the community moderators for assistance.  One of them should be able to help you fairly quickly.

slatchansingh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I'm on auto pay but my payment date is today.. my account says suspended for non payment but the payment did come out of my card

SD08

Thanks, Mary.  Good to know.  🙂

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

It goes into the same queue, but helps with organization and decreases backlog as well as multiple tags 🙂

Mary

SD08

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hey @neilselden,

Thank you for raising concern with us regarding your plan!

I have taken the time to look into it, and everything has been resolved. Please view my private message for more details 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

@CS_Agent

Interesting... Are the mods going to be using this "Moderator_Team" account to communicate now?  If someone tags this account instead of the mods' individual names, does it go into the help request queue the same way?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @neilselden,

Thank you for raising concern with us regarding your plan!

I have taken the time to look into it, and everything has been resolved. Please view my private message for more details 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

SD08

@klondikeburr

You should send a private message to a moderator for help with this. How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

If they can't refund it, then you could just use it for the next renewal.

klondikeburr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account says it's suspended but my phone service is fine. I threw more money into my account when I saw that I needed to pay (despite autopay being on). I figured it's because I was set up for the expired promotion 3 month, 12gb plan? Can public mobile refund me that amount I just tossed in there?

Here's an image of what I see when I log into my account. No personal info is on there

mimmo

Thanks @SD08 

That was the one.  I had trouble findig it.

mimmo

Its not really a glytch. @Luddite (i believe) posted a great explanation on how the system worked.  will see if i can find it.

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Ah I see!  Thanks for clarifying (although I already did send a private message to the mods).

It's a weird bug to have in the self serve portal!

Thanks,,

Neil

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

is today your re-newal date? This is a known system glitch that happends upon every renewal, If you have autopay/ enough funds for your plan (including taxes) and if you do have service, you should be fine

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@neilselden, when is your plan renewal date?  If it is tomorrow it is "normal" for plan to say suspended and payment will come out tomorrow.  If your renewal is not coming up then it is great that you have made contact with a MOD.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.