cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended because autopay expired and no login

Zambutu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account login was disabled 2 years ago and i gave up trying to get you guys to fix it.  Now my autopay expired and i have no way to login and fix it.  No phone, no internet, no customer service.  Do i switch providers or will you fix my login?

22 REPLIES 22

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you possibly deal with a credit card fraud problem recently? What do you hear when you try 611? Are you not able to get to a Mobil gas station or maybe Canadian Tire to do instant top-up? Or buy a voucher in lots of stores or online?

Zambutu

i tried the link now.. with my number entered it says either a have an account or my number is invalid.  i try to login and this..  ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

Zambutu

it worked up to 3 days ago.

Zambutu

It's all really difficult right now as our power has been out since Saturday, no home internet, then my phone gets cancelled a day later.  i get half an hour of internet per day at work right now only.  I can't login to my PM account and i can't get the Simon the bot to open a ticket because i can't answer all his questions.  I can't login to my account because there was a glitch November 2020 and i gave up trying to get them to fix my login... too much red tape.  It doesn't even recognize my email address when i try to login.  So i have no control over my account.  I have no working PIN either for some reason.

Autopay has worked until last month, so it's been fine, but now i've got nothing.

Zambutu

i tried to manually pay with a borrowed phone that i had for 5 minutes yesterday but it wanted my pin number and i don't seem to have a working PIN.

@oxo2802Ok this is news. Did you go to somewhere like a Mobil and give them your phone number and paid them and your account is still not reactivated? Did you put in more than your plan cost? If you're on the old $10 plan are you aware that it's now $13?

Or did you buy a voucher and dial 611 and entered in the voucher?

Are you able to login to your account? Or are you hearing the balance from 611?

@oxo2802 wrote:

I have the same issue and purchasing instant top up does not work after you let your plan expire. The top up sits on your account and the account is still suspended

@oxo2802 - You have no service currently?

Does your self serve account show any value in the "Amount owing" section?

oxo2802
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue and purchasing instant top up does not work after you let your plan expire. The top up sits on your account and the account is still suspended

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you decide to stay with PM and once you get it sorted out, I would always just manually add the funds prior to renewal date to avoid any autopay failures and also be mindful of your expiry date on your current card so you can update that prior to it being expired.

The community is customers just like yourself, I find it a little humourous when the threats/ultimatums come out fix ________(insert issue here) now OR I will go elsewhere, hoping that it will magically be fixed in 2 seconds flat. We do not have access to your account, but the good news is that these issues are usually easily rectified once you go through the proper channels with a CSA. Just be proactive about it .

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Zambutu  - when was the last time your account was active?

Over 90 days in nonpay/suspended status and your account, phone number and access to self serve is gone/closed.

Have you ever created a self serve account before, if not you can register for one here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Otherwise, see other posts to help get access back to your self serve.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Zambutu @Jamesrigas 

Here's some info about vouchers that should help....

Spoiler

In the meantime you could pay by voucher. They are readily available. It's easiest to add vouchers via 611. Once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #. If added successfully you will get a verbal confirmation followed by a text from 611 confirming you have made a successful payment.

You only get two attempts at making a payment (successful or not) either thru 611 or your self serve account total combined. You the have to wait one full hour before trying again. There are limits at how many attempts you get within a given time period although that number is not confirmed ( maybe 12?) before the system will lock you out for 24 hours.

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to become valid and loadable onto your account.

Vouchers are available at many small cellular businesses and larger retailers. The following list of retailers that all offer pm vouchers that are immediately valid upon purchase.

1. London Drugs
  2. Shell Stations
  3. 7/11
  4. SDM
  5. TMS
  6. RCSS
  7. Wal-Mart
  8. Circle K
  9. Petrocan

RTP (real time payments) are available at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for a $1 fee and are loaded by giving the clerk your 10 digit phone number.

Online payments can be made at recharge.com and ding.com for about an 8% to 26% surcharge.

More member contributed info and real examples of vouchers can be found here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#M343905

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@Jamesrigas wrote:

Having the same problem it looks like maybe cancelling is the only way to fix it

HI @Jamesrigas   No need to cancel, just open ticket with CS Agent and they can get the login issue resolved quickly.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Zambutu   Fixing the My Account login is issue, why give up?

Just a ticket with PM Support and all will be done in couple hours

To open a ticket with PM CS Agent. Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. First type: "Forgot log in information"
  2. Then Click "Contact Us"
  3. Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jamesrigas

Thanks iwill try

Jamesrigas

Thanks 

Jamesrigas

Thanks

@Jamesrigas...just get some payment vouchers at retail outlet like Shell Gas stations or Walmart. Then dial 611 to add them to your account.

@Jamesrigas  Cancel what? You too. Buy a voucher or use instant top-up.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Zambutu 

Two years ago?!! Contact customer support by putting "login disabled" in Simon or the subject line of a private message. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket or send a private message.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Jamesrigas

Having the same problem it looks like maybe cancelling is the only way to fix it

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Go to a store that sells gift cards and buy a voucher. They might call it minutes. Or a few other stores that do instant top-up.

Then your services will reactivate. Then you can go through the support people to fix your login. Have you tried the forgot your password link? Do you get marketing emails from Public? That would be your login id.

Adding - dial 611 to enter the voucher

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Zambutu  if you can't log in and forgot password doesn't work 

you will need to open a ticket through Simon to speak to a customer service agent they will help you

Click here 

Need Help? Let's chat.