cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account "Suspended" ?

Lugana707
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My service stopped working a few days ago; I received a message telling me my rewards had been applied to my account, as I do every renewal, but nothing telling me my account had been suspended.

So I checked my account, found it had been suspended with the following message:

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

After following the link to re-activate my account I was presented with the following situation:

Current Plan Cycle:
Available funds: $55.00
Amount Due: $0.00
I can't add more funds as every time I try it rejects any of my cards, and I've waited 24 hours as other messages have stated to let things settle, but still nothing works. I called *611, but I got the same result.
8 REPLIES 8

Lugana707

So I tried in a different browser, with a different card, and tried to top up what I calculated was my remaining balance and not what the UI was telling me. Eventually, after several attempts, it allowed me to top up my account and everything appears to be working now - I'm still getting a warning telling me my account is disabled, but my phone is working and I don't have an outstanding balance of $0 anymore.

Thanks everyone for their suggestions and support, sorry I didn't have a more satisfying end, but at least it's working now.

@Lugana707 wrote:
I have tried with a private window, and with all my script blockers turned off. Yesterday I managed to put enough money on my account to fulfil the outstanding balance, but now today none of my cards are working. What I find most strange is that my plan is $120 per 90 days, however the outstanding balance claims my plan is $55.

I think you'll need to contact the Moderator_Team as suggested above, hopefully you've already done that.  Hearing back from them could take a couple of days as they seem to be quite busy right now.

Lugana707
I have tried with a private window, and with all my script blockers turned off. Yesterday I managed to put enough money on my account to fulfil the outstanding balance, but now today none of my cards are working. What I find most strange is that my plan is $120 per 90 days, however the outstanding balance claims my plan is $55.

@Lugana707  a écrit :

Thanks for the quick reply - I just tried this, but unforunately I'm still unable to reactivate my account.

Did you try with a different browser or on incognito mode to put money? 1$...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lugana707 

You have a $55 plan and your account has $55 available fund.  It has enough fund to renew your plan without taking fund from your autopay credit card. 

Is your current plan has 8GB data for $55?

If yes, there is a similar and cheaper plan for $50.  Try to change it to the $50 8.5GB plan with autopay.

Lugana707

Thanks for the quick reply - I just tried this, but unforunately I'm still unable to reactivate my account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone.  If you still have problems then contact a moderator. Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.