cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not showing my new plan

coryhynes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I upgraded from $35 plan to $40 15gb 4g plan to take effect on Dec. 26.  For 2 days it was showing the correct plan. Now on Dec. 28 it shows $35 3g again. 

Anyone have any idea why? 

8 REPLIES 8

@coryhynes wrote:

Every time I enter my user and password it always shows PAGE EXPIRED. no matter if I use incognito or not.

@coryhynes 

You were using Chrome saved password?

next time, after you picked the saved username/password (or even after you manually enter the username/password) , DO NOT click the login.  Chrome will automatically login for you and you won't see that error  🙂

coryhynes

Every time I enter my user and password it always shows PAGE EXPIRED. no matter if I use incognito or not.

@coryhynes  yes, cos your chorme on laptop  does not have the cached page

It is better to remember to use Incognito mode whenever you need to access My Account  to avoid confusion

@coryhynes  Different browser all it needs sometimes 

coryhynes

It's weird because I was checking on phone (chrome). When I checked on laptop it was showing correctly. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@coryhynes @Also seeing as you switched from a 3G plan to a4G plan you should make sure cellular network setting are on 4G/LTE .. further more it can also take up to 48hours to notice the speed increase from 3G to 4G 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@coryhynes 

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the plan details you got was not up to date

Try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome or try on another device.  You should then see the latest info from the server.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@coryhynes @Try again in incognito or 

Try again incognito mode/private mode or simply try refreshing the page on the yellow circle while signed in to public mobile

Handy1_0-1672275140075.jpeg

Refresh page                                  ^^^            

Need Help? Let's chat.