cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not refreshing at beginning of month

gorf19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is an issue which is starting to make me doubt the value of Public Mobile. A few times in the last year I have used all my data in the billing period. Therefore I can't access the internet on my phone anymore for that period. Fair enough. Usually it's a few days or so. Then the new billing period starts ( for me it's the first of the month), but today's the 5th and I still can't access the net. Like I said, this has happened a few times already. This time I needed to access something and could not. Very very disappointed. Can someone please help me. Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gorf19   You don't have data limiter set on your phone do you which would stop you from being able to access further data?

edit:  OTH if you're able to use add-on data, then perhaps not the issue.

@dust2dust 

I was thinking about how it was mentioned that the renewals are at the beginning of the month and about the likelihood that there may be a misunderstanding about when the plan renews.

gorf19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Apologies to all. The message about my data being renewed on the 1st is generated from by phone. Has nothing to do with Public Mobile. purchased additional data to get me to my 90 days and will now crawl back into my cave and close the lights...Thanks.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541- I thought that was reasonable. Why did you remove your post?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

refresh.jpg

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gorf19  Look into things further.. you say the first every month? This is not correct.. PM plans are 30 days.. so the renewal date fluctuates

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @gorf19 PM's plan cycle is every 30 days, not monthly.  So, the plan cycle start date will shift

Also, try to clear cache first before access My Account or use Incognito mode.  If not, you will be getting cached , old, info

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account and click on any little spinner refresh icons lower down to try to update the information.

Need Help? Let's chat.