cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended??

tina9099
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

UPDATED POST: I logged in to check hours later and it is listed as active. Thanks everyone for your replies!

ORIGINAL POST:  My plan renewed today and I am set up for autopay. The amount has been deducted from my bank account, my phone seems to be working fine, but when I log into my PM account, it says account suspended. Can anyone shed some light on this?🤔

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@tina9099 

Accounts going through renewal usually don't get updated to active status till at least noon Eastern. Occasionally it can take longer than that but that's the general rule of thumb. You'll know once you get the text from 611 saying you have successfully renewed your plan. If you log in after that you should have your account status listed as active.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tina9099 

The notice is normal the day before your renewal day. Your account will be suspended/expired but the very small print indicates if you are on AutoPay or have sufficient funds to ignore the notice.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have service at all? Ignore messages as long as you have service and your CC is charged.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@tina9099 wrote:

My plan renewed today and I am set up for autopay. The amount has been deducted from my bank account, my phone seems to be working fine, but when I log into my PM account, it says account suspended. Can anyone shed some light on this?🤔

@tina9099 They should really warn people that this will happen. As long as everything is working, ignore it. It is normal behaviour for the renewal process.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tina9099 hi on the morning of your renewal it will always say that,yes it scares people when they see it and not expecting it but it's normal,as long as your services are working all is well 😀

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @tina9099 if the service is working , you should be fine

Login with Incognito mode later, maybe after 2 hours and check again.  Sometime the renewal takes long and the status not updated until much later

Need Help? Let's chat.