cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended!?

Jan4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am and have been on auto-pay for years and the credit card that is charged has sufficient funds and has not expired.  I can no longer make or receive any calls and I see this message when I log in to my account.

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Could a support staff contact me ASAP?  I really need to use my phone.
10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jan4 

Aha! Thanks for the update.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Jan4

To be clear, the problem wasn't with Public Mobile, but with the credit card.  I'm posting for my mom, who assured me the card was fine, but she was confused. 🙂

Jan4

I contacted a customer support agent, but while waiting, I tried paying manually.  The card was rejected, so fixed that problem and all is good now.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jan4 

You have learned how to reactivate service....fantastic! If it happens again next month reactivate it again but open a support ticket and ask customer support to open a ticket with the tech team to investigste the csuse of the autopay failure.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

HI @Jan4   did you do anything? or it just started working? Or you contacted CS Agent?

Jan4

We're all set.  Thanks all for your help.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Jan4 hi we are customers like you please don't share personal info here  if you see a reactivate button in your self serve account press it and try rebooting your phone 

if you need to open a ticket through Simon to speak to an customer service agent mention no phone service  

Click here 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jan4 

Go to the payment page. Choose "other amount". Enter your plan amount minus any funds in your balance. Confirm and submit your payment. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot.

If the payment just tops up your available funds go to the plans or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. The overview page may not update right way but you can check your transaction history for your plan amount charges with today's date. Log out and reboot.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It is most likely an autopay failure which has been happening more and more even if all the things you stated are true. You will have to reach out to a CSA yourself by opening a ticket or using private message to CS_Agent (click on envelope icon on top right of your page). Can you add the funds into your account manually? If so you have to manually reactivate it yourself as it won't be automatic. If that doesn't work a CSA can help you sort it out. Going forward, I would recommend manually adding the funds prior to renewal and you will avoid this in the future

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jan4   is the account status showing as Plan Expired?

is today or tomorrow supposed to be the renewal date, new cycle date?  

Or let us know when was the last payment date.

And, what plan are you on?

Need Help? Let's chat.