cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended??? Plan expired????

gabriel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Starting today March 22 2019 I cannot make or receive calls or texts.

On the login page it says that my "service has currently been suspended due to insufficient funds".

Really?

I am on auto-pay. My Public Mobile Account transaction history shows that payment is up to date - last pay Mar 17. 

Bank account also shows money was paid to Public Mobile on March 17.

I am a legacy customer and had been entitled to customer service support but Public Mobile cut that out too starting March 17.

After I digging in this site for 1 hour I managed figure out how to send a message to the misterious "Moderator_Team". Did not hear anything back. How log should I wait until givig up this sh__ty service from "Public" Mobile?

12 REPLIES 12

gabriel

@sandpublic 

Sorry, I had the impression you work for them...

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gabriel wrote:

@

Change my plan manually to a new plan?

Ang give away my monthly rate for the legacy plan to pay one-and-a-half times more for a new one?

Super!

Just a customer trying to help...please don't shoot the messengerSmiley Happy Your best bet is to wait for the @CS_Agent  to get back to you.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Oh no. Two problems in the same week, province wide calling plans and now this.

Hopefully Public Mobile can learn a lesson from this. Perhaps don't burn the candle at both ends. Don't schedule system changes and offer big promotions to lure new customers at the same time. Now the Moderators are busy bees.

Your loyal customers deserve better!

gabriel

Hiw did I get a hold of them? I basically did not, of course.

To send a message to the Moderator you have to be logged, press the envelope button at the top right of the page, new page opens, press "New Message" , new page opens, start typing in the "Send To" field and select "Moderator_Team".

Finally you can explain your problem hoping it would be answered before you decide to move your business elsewhere.

When they will fix it it's a different story.

gabriel

@

Change my plan manually to a new plan?

Ang give away my monthly rate for the legacy plan to pay one-and-a-half times more for a new one?

Super!

duffer900

You can contact the moderators to assist you. Be aware that they are quite busy.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dp112
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having the same problem. Did you fix your payment with public mobie? If so, how did you get a hold of them.

sandpublic

@Alex888 wrote:
@gabrielThe moderators have been very busy the last few days, it may take between a few hours and 2 days for them to respond.

In the meantime, something else you can consider trying:

@LuDevouges mentioned in another post that if you were on a legacy plan to resolve the issue you can login online and change your plan manually to a new plan.

Note: Make sure you select on next renewal so you don't get double charged and see if it fixes your issue. If not you can delete the plan change so it reverts back to what it was.

gabriel

Thank you but if you read my post, I already did (to no result)

gabriel

GREAT! TWO DAYS JUST FOE THE MODERATOR TO ANSEWER?

AND HOW MANY WITHOUT PHONE AFTER THAT UNTIL THEY FIX ?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@gabriel The moderators have been very busy the last few days, it may take between a few hours and 2 days for them to respond.

sandpublic

@gabriel wrote:

Starting today March 22 2019 I cannot make or receive calls or texts.

On the login page it says that my "service has currently been suspended due to insufficient funds".

Really?

I am on auto-pay. My Public Mobile Account transaction history shows that payment is up to date - last pay Mar 17. 

Bank account also shows money was paid to Public Mobile on March 17.

I am a legacy customer and had been entitled to customer service support but Public Mobile cut that out too starting March 17.

After I digging in this site for 1 hour I managed figure out how to send a message to the misterious "Moderator_Team". Did not hear anything back. How log should I wait until givig up this sh__ty service from "Public" Mobile?

If you had a legacy plan there seems to be an issue with plans not changing, you should contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.