cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Disabled and No Service

ramshaansari
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

Two days ago, my service came to complete stop and I have been unable to login to my online account. Would love to get some help on this ! 

30 REPLIES 30

No, what? Did you try devicecheck.ca? Did you recently have credit card problems? Did you contact the support people yet?

Buckslikeyonnis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a way for me to get my number bck up and running 

Buckslikeyonnis

No 

Ali03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ramshaansari wrote:

Will go ahead and do this, thank you ! 

When reply not a bad idea to quote what you reply to otherwise confusing...

Did you try devicecheck.ca? Did you recently deal with problem transactions on your credit card?

Buckslikeyonnis

When I dial 611 it doesn’t play the out the options to top up my number the call fails

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Buckslikeyonnis 

Looks like you posted a question within another thread.

Apply the voucher number using self serve or by dialling * 611.

Some vouchers take some time to become usable - make sure you using the correct set of digits on the voucher.

If it doesn't work using one method, use the other.

Buckslikeyonnis

How do I fix this I recently bought a voucher to top up my number and I don’t want to accept that it’s going to waste 

Logging in could be an unrelated coincidence. Maybe ramshaansari could also try 1-855-4pu-blic and enter their number and see what it has to say. Or try their sim in another phone.

but even a blacklisted device,  My Account should be accessible.    Hope it is not a SIM Fraud case

And the devicecheck mentioned earlier?

ramshaansari

Will go ahead and do this, thank you ! 

ramshaansari

No problems with payment and no new card, it just stopped working three days ago. I had no problems before hand.

ramshaansari

Was working three days ago, has stopped since then. 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

a private message to CS_Agent may be the easiest way, especially if you can't even determine status of your account with 611 and your plan completely stopped in middle of an active 30 day period.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you answer if you had recently dealt with any credit card charge problems? Maybe got a new card because of it?

Spudster

@ramshaansari 

Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@ramshaansari wrote:

Renewal is in May. I am on auto-pay. Called 611, get a message saying “Sorry, we can’t process request. Also tried resetting password, that did not work either. Rebooted and all, still no luck 😕

While you are waiting for further advises, initiate talk with the agent not to waste time:

- Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with CSA). Click Chatbot - Ticket and type ticket, then click on Contact Us, then click on issue you inquire about. Link for creating ticket will be presented. It ticketing does not work very fist time do the below.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Hi @ramshaansari, and your service was working yesterday?

ramshaansari

How would I be able to contact an agent. I’ve never done so before. 

Thanks!

@ramshaansari 

What does dialing 611 say?

Spudster

@ramshaansari 

Check this to be sure your device has not been blacklisted:

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

ramshaansari

Renewal is in May. I am on auto-pay. Called 611, get a message saying “Sorry, we can’t process request. Also tried resetting password, that did not work either. Rebooted and all, still no luck 😕

Spudster

@ramshaansari 

Before 2 days ago did you have FULL services and were you able to log into your account online?

Was your last top up up more than 90 days ago?  After 90 days from the date of last service, one's service and login to self-serve becomes permanently disabled.

@ramshaansari wrote:

I’m on a $50 plan and the renewal day hasn’t passed yet.

Can you try your SIM in another phone?

Does your phone says it is connected to PM?

Did you try standard remedies: reboot, re-seat SIM, reset network settings...

ramshaansari

I’m on a $50 plan and the renewal day hasn’t passed yet.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ramshaansari 

A few more details? When was your renewal date? Are you on auto pay? Can you call 611 from phone to get Account Status? Have you tried Forgot your password link for self service?

Have you tried rebooting, resetting network settings or reinstalling SIM card?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

1. Are you on the $10 plan?

2. Have you recently dealt with any problem credit card charges.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What do you hear when you call 611?

Did you you do any chargeback against PM on your credit card?

What error do you get when trying to log in?

If you cannot log in to your account contact agent for assistance.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @ramshaansari if you have no services and cannot login, that is a concern  Open ticket with PM CS Agent immediately:

Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.   Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

first type: Contact CS Agent

Then Click "Contact Us"

and Click "Other"

finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.