cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Change and retention of credits

bonnie_esson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My new billing shows my plan has changed.  I did not change it!  I want to change back to 3G $25/month but want to retain the credits I have.  How do I do this.

13 REPLIES 13

@bonnie_esson  To check add on 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1674834834874.png

For most up to date account info

bonnie_esson

Thank you

@bonnie_esson wrote:

I can change back my plan - just don’t want to lose add-ons that I’ve built up.

Your rewards, add-ons are tied up with your Account not plan. So you can change plan every 30 days if you want not losing any current perks you have.

PM would NOT change your plan out of blue. Most likely you replied Yes to PM promo plan in Dec.

Just schedule plan change on next renewal and you will be OK.

@Dunkman   maybe you can help to  bring up to   PM adminstration the confusion of YES and YES2  and hope they won't do the same this coming Christmas (yeah.. another 11 months).  This is at least the second complain on the issue, I think

Thanks

@bonnie_esson wrote:

That’s the plan I’m on $40 - just got the billing and found out. Looks like I’ve been on it for close to a month.  My texts were deleted

@bonnie_esson   if you have been on this new plan close to a month, I don't think there is much Support can do

Please schedule a plan change to change it back to the one you want. 

Please login to My Account using Inocgnito mode, go to Plan and Add-on page, Change my plan, and pick the plan from there.  A ciritial thing is to click "Change plan on renewal date" , this will schedule a plan change on your next renewal

While you are in My Account, please check if you get the 2GB bonus data as the 500 LD mins, if you didn't get it because you replied wrong, I guess you can try to ask PM to add it back, since a wrong reply already cost you extra

Yes, the $25 plan is still availalble. I would recommend changing plans at your next renewal date.  Not immediately, since PM does not pro-rate plans.  You will not lose any add ons or rewards (such as loyalty, autopay if you are on old rewards system). 

bonnie_esson

I can change back my plan - just don’t want to lose add-ons that I’ve built up.

bonnie_esson

That’s the plan I’m on $40 - just got the billing and found out. Looks like I’ve been on it for close to a month.  My texts were deleted

@bonnie_esson 

@bonnie_esson wrote:

I did not knowingly change my account. I accepted a text in December for the annual free data.

Did you get the free data?  Check your text history from Public mobile. 

@bonnie_esson   you might have replied YES instead of YES2

The YES is for plan changing , YES2 for bonus 

please open ticket with Pm Support, as I said, if it just started today, maybe they can change it back, if not, try to work with them on a solution:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

bonnie_esson

I did not knowingly change my account. I accepted a text in December for the annual free data.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bonnie_esson   which plan you got changed to ?  the $40 plan with 15GB?

check your phone's text.  PM has been sending promo text around for $40 15GB, all you need to do is to reply YES.  Some people replied by mistake and the plan got changed.  Check if you replied YES to that text

And how long you are in your current plan?  if it is one or two days, maybe you can ask support to change it back for this current cycle.  If it has been couple days into the current cycle and you are already using the data, likely PM won't be able to change it back and you will need to manually schedule a plan change for next cycle 

Login to My Account using incognito mode  and confirm when this cycle started, let us know and we can advise further

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@bonnie_esson 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  More details would be helpful.  We are customers like yourself and have no access to account details. 

Did you intent to change anything with your account?  Did you switch to the points rewards system? 

Maybe screenshot your payment history page to offer  more information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.