cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidently deleted confirmation email

Rae19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bought a used phone for my husband but the man doesn't like the phone, need to return but my confirmation email for the phone has been deleted, accidentally, and I don't know what to do now.

Help/advise

7 REPLIES 7

@Rae19 @Your welcome we are happy to help , have a great day @Rae19 

Rae19

Thank you!

Rae19

Thank you!

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Rae19 wrote:

Bought a used phone for my husband but the man doesn't like the phone, need to return but my confirmation email for the phone has been deleted, accidentally, and I don't know what to do now.

Help/advise

Try create a new email account from your delete email, for instance Google mail, Yahoo mail, etc.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rae19 , please use the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket.  RMAs go through the CSA team.  

You will need to contact a customer support agent for help. While it might slightly more difficult for them to look up without you providing the order number, they should still be able to help.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rae19 @You will need to submit a ticket 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work
Need Help? Let's chat.