cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to account

Kathyzhong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not log in to my account even after i reset my password.

4 REPLIES 4

@yoshanaku   Page is down as of this moment. it is often that site is down for maintenance in the early morning hours.  Please try back after 8AM EST

yoshanaku
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Been getting page is down or unavailable or maintenance...nobody seems to know what is going on. Nov 29. 4AM MST

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Kathyzhong 

If using incognito mode doesn't work, try logging in from a completely different device using a different web browser.

This generally avoids any caching or other issues associated with using the same method.

If none of this advice gets you into self-serve, you can try *611 to access some options.  

If you eventually need to contact support, here's how:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Kathyzhong   Try logging in to your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode instead. Try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.