cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the 4GB promotion

alecyeh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was wondering the 4GB promotion is only for 3 months or we can still have this promotion after 3 months.

And how long will it take for tranferring to PM?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

j4y4r
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will do, thanks!

@j4y4r If your payment went through just yesterday, try send a private message to a moderator explaining your situation. Private messaging

If that fails be sure to activate an automatic a plan change for your next renewal date. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Outgoing calls to the province you are physically in are free, outgoing calls to any other province (including back to your home province if you are out of province) require a LD add-on.

Another way of looking at it, the "local" area for outgoing calls follow the actual location of the phone, the local area for incoming calls stay with the location of the phone number.

syed

Thank you for reply.

a

nd what about outgoing call in same provice to a out province number.

like AB Number in ON

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @j4y4r

You can choose this new plan for your next cycle, but you need to renew you plan in your self-services account before Nov. 20.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @syed;

Lots of other threads going on about this, all incoming calls are free in your home province, all incoming calls require a LD add-on if you are outside your home province.

@syed wrote:

Hi,

with 4GB plan, out country and out province incoming calls are also charged? Like if i recieve any call from US in ontario, i will be charged for it?

bryanbreguet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Not when you are, yourself, in your home province

syed

Hi,

with 4GB plan, out country and out province incoming calls are also charged? Like if i recieve any call from US in ontario, i will be charged for it?

j4y4r

I just found out about this, and unfortunately for me, I also just got charged for another 3 months today! Is there anything that can be done to put me on the 12gb package this 3-month period instead of the next? (in Jan)

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Once you're on the 4GB promotion, you stay on it as long as your account is in good standing.

The promotional period only means you have until Nov to get on this plan.

If you are porting in, it will take around 5 minutes to port in IF everything goes as planned.

bryanbreguet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can keep it for as long as want. It's just that it'll renew every 3 months.

Transferring is usually very fast. Like minutes or hours at worst.

Need Help? Let's chat.