cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About cancelling ongoing plan and getting a better plan.

Gurjant0620
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

actually i was using the 25$ plan which ends on may 25. But now i need more data and cant wait till may 25. How can I change my plan to 50$ cuz when i try they say it will start on may 25. But i want it to start now

7 REPLIES 7

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Let me summarize the information had been provided on this thread.

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change. Login to your account. Select the Plan and add-ons tab and click on the Change Plan button.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a CSA support ticket using the Chatbot link at the bottom of this page. CSA wait time is couple hours to 2 days. 
3. You can buy data add-ons $15 1GB data or $5 200MB data. Expensive option. This is a good option if you need a small amount of data occasionally. Data add-on does not have expiry date. Unused add-on data will be rolled over to next cycle.

Please note that there is no refund of the unused days of your current billing cycle if (option 2) you renew your plan early with CSA assistant or (option 1) change plan now.  

JL9
Mayor / Maire

So you have used about 1GB in 20 days? May be more cost effective to get the 1GB add on to get you to the 25th and then start the 50 plan then. Unless you think you will need much more than that, then change plan immediately is the way to go.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Gurjant0620 

there are 2 options to the bottom right and left. 

• change immediately (left)
  • change on next renewal date (right)

make sure to load the full amount of the plan into your account before changing plans or your account will glitch out. read the instructions on the webpage. DO NOT! just click buttons

login to self serve
click on "payment" tab
click the "preferred payment type"
choose "other, enter the desired amount" and manually type in your total plan amount and make a payment. 

change plan-01.jpeg

amount due-01~3.jpeg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Gurjant0620 

If you need more than 1gb of data for the next 10 days then manually top up your account balance with $50. Then choose the $50 plan and scroll down and choose plan immediately and confirm and submit. Your plan will automatically change and start a new 30 day cycle. Log out and reboot your phone.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You have 10 days left before renewal. If you cannot wait you can change plan Now.

If you can wait then schedule plan change on next renewal.

Anytime you make a plan change, if it's an immediate one, your billing cycle starts from that date.

You would be charged for the new plan at the full price. It is recommended to change a plan on next renewal so you don't lose any unused minutes or data. Leftovers from previous plan are not refunded nor pro-rated.

Meow_0-1652635932150.png

Meow_2-1652635945167.png

Meow_3-1652635951320.png

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

For immediate use, you can purchase a data add on.

The cost would be

1GB Add-on - $15.00 

200MB Add-on - $5.00

The data add on is a one time option and it finishes only when you use up the extra data. It's sort of a data bank that gets used after your plan data is used up. 

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can purchase a data add on or switch to a new plan immediately.  Just pay now and it will upgrade you right away instead of choosing a plan for the next cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.