cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADMIN - i can not get into My account

ivcapivca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi there! 

I have last 2 days to activate my number again - I was so ready for this proces, but my login is not working even I got it written down - I did deactivation in November, is not that long, so I know I got it down right. 

However - trying to reset my password - BUT PUB.Mobile is not sending me any verification codes !! there must be a issue with web.....so how I suppose to get in when they close only way of doing it? please and thank you! admin, can you get to me?? 

10 REPLIES 10

@dust2dust Assuming last payment was enough for the plan, one would have 120 days from that date. I understand the rule to be 90 days with service suspended for any reason. 🤔

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think it's been more then 90 days and your account is now completely deactivated - you need a new SIM card and a new account.

@ivcapivca even you missed the 90 days, if you missed it by not long, and your number you got it from PM initially, PM agent might be able to give you back the number.  So, don't give up, wait for their reply and ask

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes if your last paid term ended on Nov 30 then Dec 30, Jan 29, Feb 28 is 90 days to deactivation. I  think you left it too long.

Thanks @Luddite 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ivcapivca you said you deactivated in November? What was your last payment date?

If you have been in nonpayment status for over 90 days or ported your number to another provider then you account here is gone/closed. And you no long have access to My Account. 

Is this your case?

@ivcapivca Although the SLA is longer, but usually you will see a response within 2 hours.  Make sure you check the Community inbox 

ivcapivca

how fast PM ususally answer? so will I be able to solve this today? 

@ivcapivca open ticket with PM and it should be resolved quickly

Another way to resume service quickly, get a voucher from SDM/711/shell/London Drug or online from recharge.com/ding.com , then load the voucher via *611 to resume service 

ivcapivca

I did try incognito, but nothing...I feel I am stuck in limbo of no solution on my side. This is so much time consuming....

But thank you, will follow your steps

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ivcapivca did you try using Incgonito mode to reset password and check spam folder for the email?

if nothing works, PM support will be your friend then, please open ticket with them

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.