cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A friend referred me but I forgot to enter their code

kraahkan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is it too late to benefit from their code?

6 REPLIES 6

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The moderators should be able to add the referral code and assure you get the 1.00 loyalty reward. This is one of many common issues within the PM community.

Hi @kraahkan 

It's not too late but since it is not fault of public mobile they may say no. That said, you can always try asking again. 

Best luck

If you NEED a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data) Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message, probably from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@kraahkan Its better if your friend contact the mod team so they can apply the $1 referral credit to your friends account. I believe they will not give the bonus credit since you forgot to use the code. 

To obtain help from a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data) Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message, probably from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

@Jsktaylor1 , I think on your recent post you said you signed up for two accounts recently. If you signed up your 2nd account in the last couple of days, you could send a message and use your first account's referral code on your 2nd account. The mods will fix it for you as they will for this user.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kraahkan wrote:

Is it too late to benefit from their code?

You can click on the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance. Type "contact a human", then follow along until "contact moderators". Give them the referal code supplied by your friend. The mods might apply it to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.