cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A couple of suggestions. Would be helpful for those and want to be self sufficient .......

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

.........and not a burden on PM. 

ie.....referrals on the old rewards program have 6 referral numbers but only $5 in rewards.

Solution..... have the imbalances fixed or show a status. And...please....leave the xxx-xxx-1234 numbers still posted on our accounts. 

ie......some of us would like to keep records aside (and store records for a longer period of time) of what is offered date wise on the PM My Account Web Site.

Solution. All down loads and copy/paste screen information to be in excel format or a text format that pastes into excel without extra massaging. 

@J_PM 

3 REPLIES 3

@darlicious wrote:

@JL9 

I couldn't agree more. The fact that you cannot track your referrals whatsoever is a complete and utter fail on pm's part.

Yes that is like a slap in the face.....as some of us work diligently to add to the customer base. 

Taking their word for it is unacceptable and in my opinion they should be required to honour all referrals every month for as long as you are a customer until they introduce tracking of referrals that is at least equal to the tracking $$ rewards customers have access to in their rewards accounts.

Yes unfortunately the changes to the web site, riddled with errors, only increase the lack of credibility of it.  Trust, confidence and pride needs to be enhanced for sure. 

There must be some must federal standards they are required to follow when administering a loyalty program.

ha ha like Air Miles......nope!! Now that was funny 😄 

@CountyDownIeUk 

You are the expert in this regard....what is missing from the excel file when downloading the usage history? It seems pretty comprehensive from my untrained eye.

It is hard to explain. Downloaded files.....some are  XLS and others you have to download as a PDF then copy and paste into excel. Then massage the string with delimiters, then run text to column...is a PITA. Copy and paste of text from PM used to fall into columns on its own. I imagine some people, for some reasons want to keep for ever...every call and text record possible. I just like to use excel to analyze and improve my costs and add ons. But I am sure there are many other reasons. 

Has your missing referral $1 gone beyond 90 days?

5 numbers show. 

$4 credit shows. 

2 accounts of 3 with an imbalance 

So I guess that in 90 days 1 number might drop????? I have recorded the date of imbalance.  What else can I do? If it comes back then I should be using a different referral code. I want to be able to manage things. 

Which one...who knows??

Is one suspended and coming back?

Is one ported out and website not working properly?

CSA cannot help.....and ticket was never answered.....so absolutely no point to request a solution from a CSA. Does not build confidence in the system either . And the points side of system was condensed and it too does not build confidence.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

I couldn't agree more. The fact that you cannot track your referrals whatsoever is a complete and utter fail on pm's part. Taking their word for it is unacceptable and in my opinion they should be required to honour all referrals every month for as long as you are a customer until they introduce tracking of referrals that is at least equal to the tracking $$ rewards customers have access to in their rewards accounts. There must be some must federal standards they are required to follow when administering a loyalty program.

@CountyDownIeUk 

You are the expert in this regard....what is missing from the excel file when downloading the usage history? It seems pretty comprehensive from my untrained eye.

Has your missing referral $1 gone beyond 90 days?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

The new rewards ppl I'm sure would like any indication at all of referrals and rewards so it can be tracked since we have absolutely nothing at all, what you guys currently have is a million times better than what we have.

Need Help? Let's chat.