cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 Days With Public Mobile and Loving it !!!

danette77
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that I've been with Public Mobile for my first 90 day cycle and I love it. The service is great, the community here is very helpful, plus I got a nice bonus savings this month from my rewards ... so long Virgin Mobile, I am a loyal Public Mobile customer now Heart

26 REPLIES 26

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@anagel

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Heart

We love having you around 🙂

Cheers,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

anagel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Everyone

I just couldn't stop myself from replying after reading all of these cool responses to "90 Days With Public Mobile and Loving it !!!"

I wholeheartedly agree!  I was on Bell and my husband was on Telus - we switched to Public Mobile at end of May and do not regret it at all! 

My switch went without a hitch - paid my unlock fee to Bell and PEACE OUT! My husband's went a whole lot harder with Telus.  He paid his unlock fee but could not get the sim unlock code popup.  I messaged PM here and we had some great help and suggestions.  Turns out, his phone was the problem. It had a unique way of allowing him to get his unlock code to work. 

We are loving Public Mobile and we are telling all our friends! Thankyou Thankyou!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jonavin wrote:

Not even 60 days in and I'm not missing Rogers at all. No more dropped and missed calls. Data has been good and consistent. Finding myslef using more than I though so I may need to upgrade my data bucket. Do wished the 1GB addon was $20, not $30.

Glad you're loving it, @Jonavin!  I have to agree wholeheartedly--the $/GB on the data add-ons is, quite honestly, crazy.  I guess the good news is they don't expire (as long as your account doesn't get closed by porting out or after 90 days of non-payment), so you can use the entire amount you buy over time if needed.  But still, the price point needs to be lower for the data add-ons.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Jonavin

Not even 60 days in and I'm not missing Rogers at all. No more dropped and missed calls. Data has been good and consistent. Finding myslef using more than I though so I may need to upgrade my data bucket. Do wished the 1GB addon was $20, not $30.

TroyDaBes
Yup. It will be my one year this coming September and I'm definitely enjoying my stay here. What's more, with my anniversary is coming, I'm also getting $1 off per monthly for my loyalty. Which means that my plan will keep on getting lower! Love it 👍 who doesn't want a low monthly bill? I'm happy to be part of the community.

srlawren

@PBForMe @raphster yes I don't think you'd find many people that would disagree that having a few more data options would be great, in particular between 1 and 4GB.  I'd personally suggest maybe 3GB, which is a nice rough "approx 1GB per month" figure.  

I'd also love to see an option of 8 or 9 as well, between the 6GB and 12GB.  I'd go for that in a second.  Last 90 days, I upped to 12GB anticipating quite a bit more usage, but didn't make it much over 6.  So I've gone back to 6, but find myself being more careful.  I know add-ons are an option, but I'd rather have a plan choice between those that would give me a bit more headroom without the high $/GB of the add-on options.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I'm coming up to 180 days with little to no problems. One line, I even did a plan change (to be effective at next renewal) and that happened without a hitch. Service has been great, the forum community has been great... keep up the good work PM.

PBForMe

@raphster wrote:

Me too!!  I'm nearing my first 90 days and loving the service thus far.  Only suggestion is that PM had a choice of 2GB/90 day plan.  I'm finding the 1GB /90 days a little restrictive for my usage and the next option up to 4GB would be overkill for me.  😞  Nevertheless, liking the service.

Yeah I agree I think 2GB for 3 months would be the sweet spot, 1GB over 90 can get tight but 4GB is too much for my needs.

Definitely seems like there should be something inbetween 1GB and 4GB on the plan page.

Overall after 30 or so days I am happy with the service as well, it's been working perfectly. 

raphster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Me too!!  I'm nearing my first 90 days and loving the service thus far.  Only suggestion is that PM had a choice of 2GB/90 day plan.  I'm finding the 1GB /90 days a little restrictive for my usage and the next option up to 4GB would be overkill for me.  😞  Nevertheless, liking the service.

sportymi

Really great to hear this! I'm on my 3rd 90-days and enjoyed it also.

IWIK

I'm days away from my 3rd 90 day term. So far so good.

littleburger

Yes, the network is very good and the price is very reasonable. Love it

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Glad to hear you're enjoying the service.  I'm coming up on 1 year myself.  It's been great! 

@Kawsarmirdha wrote:
I'm loving the service too.

Welcome to PM and thanks to you too for sharing. 

So awesome to see new customer's positive shout in just one day. 

Kawsarmirdha
I'm loving the service too.

@mr_t wrote:

Great to hear you're loving it! I activated my account today and am excited to be paying less for mobility. The sense of community around here is fantastic and I can't wait to be a part of it. It's these kind of posts that bring new subscribers. 

Welcome to PM.

And thanks to you as well for posting. 

mr_t
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great to hear you're loving it! I activated my account today and am excited to be paying less for mobility. The sense of community around here is fantastic and I can't wait to be a part of it. It's these kind of posts that bring new subscribers. 

dgage

I'm almost at 90 days and have not had any problems!

homer

Thx 4 sharing your positive experience with the community! 🙂

That's great 🙂

Thanks for posting your positive experience. 

Rick

Public Mobile is the BEST!!!!!

srlawren

I just last night had my 3rd (i think?) 90 day renewal, and zero regrets about ditching parent company Telus.  Same quality network, more bang-for-the-buck.  Loving it.

Forgot to say:  thank you guys for sharing!  🙂

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us @danette77 @domenicocortez @kaytus

you rock.jpeg

domenicocortez

yes me too... 6 months already done and i dont regret it 😉

kaytus

It is good to hear...

It make me more confident to stay in the PM big family

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@danette77,

Thank you for sharing! 🙂 Heart

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.