cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

75% Text Message

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello Community,

I received a text message earlier today from public mobile that said my plan renewed on September 21st that I had used 75% of my data.  

Usually 3GB of data is plenty for me but to ensure I have enough data I upgraded my plan which shows I have barely used my data.

Plan Usage

Current Plan Cycle: Sep 21, 2022 - Oct 21, 2022

Data Usage

5GB at 3G Speed

0.92 GB used

4.08 GB left

Not sure why I received this message.  

I also have a 1GB of data which shows that 61% has been used.

Add-On Usage
61%
1.17 GB
1GB Add-on
0.46 GB left

@Eliza5

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 

Use your data warning and limiter in your phone to help track your usage. I use mine to track my plan data (250mb) so I know when I may start to use my add on data (20gb+).

Public mobile sends out data usage texts at 75% and 95% of all data on your account. These texts won't help me....but by setting your data warning at 25% of your plan any text messages sent by pm before you need to reset

your limiter can be safely ignored.

7Reset the data warning to 75% and the limiter at 95% and they should more or less alert you at the same time as any pm data usage texts (+/- add on data).

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 

This could be from a glitch in the system. Just login to your account and it will show your current usage.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

The warning text message has been often reported as an error received by many others, but double check in the self-serve portal that the usage is current & accurate. To do this, make sure to click the little circle-arrow in the bottom right corner of the "Plan Usage" section -- this should refresh to the latest information...

new-selfserve-refresh.png

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 

It is an errant message that does happen. Just ignore it.

Need Help? Let's chat.