cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

611 texts

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello all.

From reading messages here I understand that I should be getting texts from 611 when my auto payment has been accepted. Maybe I'm wrong about that, and it's not a serious issue for me, but I just wanted to know if I should be.

Today is the first day in my new 30 day cycle. I did get a "heads-up" text a couple days ago that a payment was due on the 14th but that was the only one I received. When I checked my cell this morning everything was working fine but I had not received any texts about the successful payment I thought I should get. To be honest, I don't recall ever getting these texts since I signed up in April. I do turn off my phone at night but don't believe that would be an issue as I have seen in the past that any texts sent to me after the phone was turned off were downloaded once I turned it back on the next morning.

As I said, it's not a big issue at all but I was just curious.

Thanks a lot. Hope everyone has a great day.

5 REPLIES 5

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Guess I should have waited a bit. 😊 I ended up receiving the texts right at 1200 ET.

Thanks everybody for your responses.

tweakthis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How odd. It seems to be h it or miss. I always get the reminder and then the acknowledgement of payment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I get them about exactly noon ET on the renewal day. I hear the notification...oh...must be 9 (am PT).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Danchvn , the 611 text are not 100% reliable.  When I do receive them, it is some time after renewal.

Public Mobile never sends text messages between 6pm pacific/9pm eastern and 9am pacific time/12pm noon eastern time.

Need Help? Let's chat.