Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*611 how to top up my phone

Oni2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

*611 doesn’t work anymore. The call drops when I try to top up my phone 

10 REPLIES 10

HI @Oni2   you can top up but you still leaving PM?

No carrier can give you service with 100% uptime.  

Oni2

Thank you so much! The 1855 number worked! I was able to top up my phone! Now I’m finally leaving Public! It’s the absolute worst! Thank you again!

Did you keep trying 611? I find it does eventually go through. You can use the toll free number from any phone. You can also use the real time payment method in some stores.

@Oni2 wrote:

I can’t top up my account because *611 doesn’t work. It just hangs up as if the ball is being dropped. Call doesn’t go through. I’ve rebooted my phone multiple times 

Please use the free number provided earlier or use selfserve.publicmobile.ca to apply the top up payment.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Oni2 

I saw you keep posting but the message was gone

HI @Oni2   yes, ongoing problem with *611

Try to call 1-855-4PUBLIC , enter your phone number and it will give you the same *611 menu after.  Check if it works

if the long number does not work too, submit a ticket with CS agent to reset the password for My Account

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Oni2

I can’t top up my account because *611 doesn’t work. It just hangs up as if the ball is being dropped. Call doesn’t go through. I’ve rebooted my phone multiple times 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Oni2 

Did the top up on your account go through?

Check your account to see if it is Active then reboot your phone by powering off then back on.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Check if your account is active (use computer). Reboot your phone (turn off, wait, turn on).

Oni2

None of my calls go through and not receiving anything. Sounds like the calls are being dropped. It’s been 2 days now no service 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Keep trying. You can also use 1-855-4pu-blic from any phone. Are your services working?

Need Help? Let's chat.