cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$6 vs $2 auto pay

Chloebeaver
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have the $2 dollar reward auto pay but have been contemplating changing it, what’s everyone’s thoughts on it ?

11 REPLIES 11

I was originally on a 90 day plan my first go round 4 years ago or so and had the 6/90 but no different than now the old rewards will always be 2 every 30 days.

I miss those rewards lol

@esjliv wrote:

If there was a $6 autopay option, i'd take it. But there isn't..so changing it to what @Chloebeaver  ?

On pay every 90 day plan possibly @esjliv 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Yes @dust2dust , I thought of $6 on the 90 day one. But same difference for the $2/30 days. So didn't think it was about that...🙂

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You cannot change to a 90 day plan. They are not offered anymore. They used to have them and people would get $6 but only paid every 90 days instead of $2 every 30 days.  

Chloebeaver

Glad to know it is no longer available thank you !

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv   I'm guessing OP is paying $6 for the $10 plan after autopay and loyalty rewards factored in?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Well there used to be a $6 autopay reward on the 90 day plans. But they're no longer available. So there's no going to a $6 autopay reward anyway.

Adding - and then I saw that image. You can't get there from here.

Chloebeaver

CBAC72F6-3A39-40A9-A026-BF170177349C.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

If there was a $6 autopay option, i'd take it. But there isn't..so changing it to what @Chloebeaver  ?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Chloebeaver 

What do you mean by changing it?  Removing autopay from your account? Switching to the new rewards points system?  

For most people, remaining on the old rewards system makes more financial sense.  Switching to the new points system... you lose autopay ($2/month) and loyalty rewards (up to $5/month for 5 years of service).  The points system offers 10 points ($10 equivalent) each year.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Chloebeaver   If you're considering changing your rewards to the new Public Points, I'd say DON'T!!  You'll also lose loyalty rewards along with $2 autopay discount and will instead earn 5% back on your payments/purchases. And there's no going back after switching.

edit:  loyalty rewards will top out at 10 points each year on the new points system.

Need Help? Let's chat.