cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5UC2 ...not equipped for incoming service

nadonnic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is giving the above message when someone tries to call me and the call doesn't connect. I can call out but my call ID isn't showing up. Been a PM customer for several years and no issues till now. Plan was just changed yesterday. Payment was accepted-everything looks normal on the account. iPhone 11

Any help would be appreciated. 

8 REPLIES 8

@CS_Agent   please try to reply to OP directly via messaging.  By posting your link here, someone could have taken that for his/her own issue and when OP comes, the link will no longer with a working one

So, please private message OP directly

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

My name is Maria and thank you so much for reaching us! I hope that you are doing excellent today!
Don't worry about it, I'm here to help you so we will do it step by step!

You’ll be presented with 2 easy options to verify your identity. If you don’t have the required information for one of the two options, please let me know and we’ll find a secure alternative.

Please click on the link below and follow the steps:

https://bit.ly/3OLp4ZH

Once you verified it and followed the steps, let me know!

Respectfully,

Maria_G
Public Mobile CS_Agent

NOTE: Do not reply to this email address: community-notifications@publicmobile.ca. Please log in to the Community to reply via Private Message

nadonnic

my phone also reads SOS beside the network strength indicator when first connecting. After a reset of the network settings i was unable to send or recieve texts without being connected to wifi. 

I have submitted a message to support with the link provided by gpixel4

@nadonnic wrote:

It was my husband another public mobile account. 

@nadonnic   Yes 5UC2 seems like an issue when calls rounted within Telus network.  Since both phones are within PM , it is much eaiser for PM to troubleshoot and fix the problem. Please open ticket with them.  However, look like PM support has very high volume of ticket last couple days, it might take them longer to reply

nadonnic

It was my husband another public mobile account. 

nadonnic

Thanks for the link. I've sent a private message. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nadonnic   was the person trying to call you a Telus customer?  

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@nadonnic 

you can try troubleshooting:

• reset the network settings and restart the phone.
  • 1. From the home screen navigate to Settings>General>Reset
    2. Tap Reset Network Settings
    If prompted enter your passcode
    3. Tap Reset Network Settings
    4. Restart your phone

contact customer support

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

*customer support doesn't always respond promptly. please be patient and check your inbox every few hours to see if there is a response

CSA are available from
- Monday to Friday: 6AM- 10PM EST
- Saturday and Sunday: 6AM- 10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.