cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5GB/$40 new Koodo offer for fall promo users

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

A new Koodo offer for 5GB/$40 for the PM $120/12GB fall promo users. 

GOKOODO405GBBPO

Most are saying in store only not online. So if you receive a call try and negotiate for 5GB.

Also people saying it's a medium tab.

267 REPLIES 267

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for clarifying! Darn it, I got to ask for it. Why couldn't they just have handed it? I'm truly spoiled with PM at this point...

@Watoko yup promo code for validation works with 4GB or 5GB plan (not both)

So your number was intended for 4GB plan

But they will give 5GB over phone (ymmv) when you ask

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Why can I not find the offer after putting in the 5 GB promo code? Is it in store/by phone only?

Capture.JPG

torontokris

@feeshermanwrote:

Well, this offer was enough to get me to port over 4 numbers to Koodo. I truly will miss Public Mobile! How can you not love the fantastic “over worked, under paid, under appreciated” moderators along with the fanatical fan base! Thanks Public, for offering incredible savings through various unique incentives not found with any other carrier. In the end, I wanted more data and the Koodo 5Gb plan for $40.00 per month fit my needs. The extra $100 switch credit along with a $50 referral bonus, unlimited Canada wide calling sealed the deal! Goodbye Public Mobile...you will be missed!

4 numbers darn... Hope I didn't refer you or I'd loose 4 referrals . Jk

Wonder_why

@artofwarwrote:

Can anyone confirm if the Koodo unlimited text for Canada only, or is it Worldwide for video, picture, and text messaging?

@artofwar I can confirmed it, International texting ( video, picture ) and Canada Wide calling as well

artofwar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone confirm if the Koodo unlimited text for Canada only, or is it Worldwide for video, picture, and text messaging?

feesherman

Well, this offer was enough to get me to port over 4 numbers to Koodo. I truly will miss Public Mobile! How can you not love the fantastic “over worked, under paid, under appreciated” moderators along with the fanatical fan base! Thanks Public, for offering incredible savings through various unique incentives not found with any other carrier. In the end, I wanted more data and the Koodo 5Gb plan for $40.00 per month fit my needs. The extra $100 switch credit along with a $50 referral bonus, unlimited Canada wide calling sealed the deal! Goodbye Public Mobile...you will be missed!

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Well, at least this Koodo spam is all contained within one thread, and a relevant one at that.

To be fair - we're all PM subscribers (obviously) and we're discussing a Koodo offer to PM subscribers which is meant to encourage PM-to-Koodo migration.  Hooking up Koodo referrals seems reasonable enough.

canucks4life

Touch it, touch it, touch it... Smiley LOL

Garry
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Worse than the Red Light district here with all these Koodo Hookers....

PhoneSeeker

@Aahanwrote:

@casperrwrote:

I finally ported as well.

BEFORE you go to Koodo/Wow or wherever you will sign up or port your number over to Koodo, click this link

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/Zy1c3Ps-5UYqDPN

This thread is potentially going to be spammed by referral links, can you guys prevent the clutter somehow?

This is PM's wild west, laws don't apply here Smiley LOL. Just kidding. I don't think PM even wants these types of threads here at all, it's supposed to be for customer service issues.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Now I see why RFD banned asking for referrals.

Or at least do it in a more subtle way. 

Aahan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@casperrwrote:

BEFORE you go to Koodo/Wow or wherever you will sign up or port your number over to Koodo, click this link

@CS_Agent This thread is potentially going to be spammed by referral links, can you guys prevent the clutter somehow?

casperr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

canucks4life

If anyone is planning on pulling the trigger by March 1st send me a private message for an extra $50 bonus referral Cat Wink

Aahan

@kenleuwrote:

Don't forget to use a referral for another $50 bill credit, good until Mar.1.

After Mar.1, referral credit will only be $25

referral link

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/47Q8zaD-5UYqDPN

Let's not do this. Everyone will spam this thread with their referral links.

For anyone who already knows someone on Koodo and wants to take a referral from them, go here: https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/public/home.pg?lang=en

kenleu

Don't forget to use a referral for another $50 bill credit, good until Mar.1.

After Mar.1, referral credit will only be $25

referral link

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/47Q8zdi-5UYqDPN

Aahan

@torontokriswrote:

@Aahanwrote:

@Wonder_whywrote:

@eyoshidawrote:

Will it be possible to purchase a phone on tab medium after signing up for the plan or is the tab medium only available at the time of sign up?

I don't think Tab available but you might get the Tab offer after 2 month with Koodo

You can buy a phone on tab medium and use this plan until Feb 28th.

Post Feb 28th, if you want to buy a phone on tab medium, you would have to pick a plan that's eligible (usually $45 and up).

So are you saying the promo is only good till Feb 28?

The Tab Medium piece of it, yes. I don't know the duration of the promo deal as a whole.

torontokris

@Aahanwrote:

@Wonder_whywrote:

@eyoshidawrote:

Will it be possible to purchase a phone on tab medium after signing up for the plan or is the tab medium only available at the time of sign up?

I don't think Tab available but you might get the Tab offer after 2 month with Koodo

Post Feb 28th, if you want to buy a phone on tab medium, you would have to pick a plan that's eligible (usually $45 and up).

So are you saying the promo is only good till Feb 28?

Aahan

@Wonder_whywrote:

@eyoshidawrote:

Wonder_why

@geniusatworkwrote:

No invite yet and the promo code isn't working online for me, but 5 GB would be enough for me to consider switching to Koodo.

@geniusatwork if you got text from PM 4GB Data for $40 to switch to Koodo, try and go to corporate Koodo store and show the text messages and ( GOKOODO405GBBPO )

geniusatwork

No invite yet and the promo code isn't working online for me, but 5 GB would be enough for me to consider switching to Koodo.

MVP

@torontokriswrote:

@MVPwrote:

@torontokriswrote:

@MVP why is this a yawn? 5GB for $40 on koodo with a medium tab and $50 referral credit. If that was available publicly there would be lineups. 

Yeah, but I'm bying my phones outright, and prefer all the perks of the Fall2016 promo.

Hence yaaaawn 😉

That's fine I am too. But I highly doubt this is a yawn deal. 

Welll, maybe not yaaaaaaaaaaaawn, but definitely yaaawn 😉

torontokris

@MVPwrote:

@torontokriswrote:

@MVP why is this a yawn? 5GB for $40 on koodo with a medium tab and $50 referral credit. If that was available publicly there would be lineups. 

Yeah, but I'm bying my phones outright, and prefer all the perks of the Fall2016 promo.

Hence yaaaawn 😉

That's fine I am too. But I highly doubt this is a yawn deal. 

MVP

@torontokriswrote:

Hence yaaaawn 😉

torontokris

MVP

Yaaawwwnnnnn!

yaaaawn_by_silveranubis-dt9g75

PhoneSeeker

@torontokriswrote:

@Aahanwrote:

@PhoneSeekerwrote:

@eyoshidawrote:

You can. but you won't get any of those nice activation discounts off phones that they have for new customers. You'll essentially be paying full price, but in installments, if you decide to get a tab later. However, sometimes they do have deals for current customers, like the Essential phone for $260.

They currently have a deal on the Essential Phone for $0 on Tab Medium for existing customers.

Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 1.14.25 PM.png

Doesn't look like it's for Ontario though.

@torontokris, I think it's just saying that they'll need 1 week before they ship for certain provinces. You can probably get the deal in Ontario as well, and they'll ship it to you within a day or two.

torontokris

@Aahanwrote:

@PhoneSeekerwrote:

@eyoshidawrote:

You can. but you won't get any of those nice activation discounts off phones that they have for new customers. You'll essentially be paying full price, but in installments, if you decide to get a tab later. However, sometimes they do have deals for current customers, like the Essential phone for $260.

They currently have a deal on the Essential Phone for $0 on Tab Medium for existing customers.

Doesn't look like it's for Ontario though.

Aahan

@PhoneSeekerwrote:

@eyoshidawrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.