cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$55 promotion for 20 gb data

JustinTyme
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On my home page, there's a deal posted for a $55 plan for 20 gb if data, but when I select change my plan, it takes me to the options, but the $55 one isn't there

13 REPLIES 13

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv   Interesting...I've never seen that sweet deal offer in my accounts and, again, not really much of a "sweet deal" considering the available plans.. 😉

edit:  lol..scratch that!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

Are you saying you have a "sweet deal page" because I've never seen that in my active account?

@dabr - oh, you did say earlier 'self serve'.

No, sorry, I thought you meant 'sweet deal' from the Public Mobile plans landing page - where I see this.

esjliv_0-1674517793780.png

I do not see any 'sweet deal' in My Account currently.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

FYI...

Screenshot_20230123_154552_Chrome~2.jpg

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv   Yeah, I think it's meant to entice dormant customers although considering there's cheaper options available to existing customers not really sure why this one is still being flogged. 

Are you saying you have a "sweet deal page" because I've never seen that in my active account?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@esjliv  Yes, the $55/20GB (not the same as one in your screenshot) plan appears on the landing page for self serve account under "have we got a sweet deal for you" advertisement, however, when clicking the link that plan is not available.  This has been going on for several months but it only appears on suspended accounts. edit:  AFAIK

I don't see that under my 'sweet deal' page. But oh I don't doubt it was advertised that way, without being available @dabr .

Appearing on suspended accounts is odd. Maybe that is just a grab to get customers to reactivate and get on paying plan; which I could understand.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv  Yes, the $55/20GB (not the same as one in your screenshot) plan appears on the landing page for self serve account under "have we got a sweet deal for you" advertisement, however, when clicking the link that plan is not available.  This has been going on for several months but it only appears on suspended accounts. edit:  AFAIK

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

edit:  however, regarding OP's question, I know the $55 plan appears in suspended accounts and not sure why PM hasn't removed it as it's no longer offered.

@dabr I see this one below available to change to, $55 for 10GB.

But are you saying $55 for 20GB are showing in suspended accounts?

esjliv_0-1674516655889.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1   Yes, you will not see your current plan in the available plans list but it will become available if you schedule a change in plan as discussed in other threads about being able to do an early renewal.

edit:  however, regarding OP's question, I know the $55 plan appears in suspended accounts and not sure why PM hasn't removed it as it's no longer offered.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dabr  I see the plan @esjliv  shows but I don’t see the 15G for $40 anymore on mine but could that be because I’m already on the plan 15G for $40

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JustinTyme   there is no more $55 for 20GB.  

the deal could be from a cached page.  Try to login again using Incognito mode

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JustinTyme   Is your account suspended right now?  That's the only time that plan shows up in the self serve account and yes it's sort false advertising as it's not available, however, you can schedule a change at next renewal to $40/15GB or $45/20GB plan which are both still available for existing customers but not advertised anywhere else.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JustinTyme 

i don't see $55 for 20GB in my list either.

But I do see $45 for 20GB. Make sure you click those yellow down arrows to see all available.

Do you see this one?

esjliv_0-1674516001803.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JustinTyme- It is possible that what you are seeing on your home page is cached from the last time you logged in.  Try clearing your browser's cache, or log into the portal using incognito/privacy mode (on your browser).

Need Help? Let's chat.