cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 one-time Int'l LD bonus 0 / 500 MIN" in my account

Newfietravel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
what countries are available for the "500 one-time Int'l LD bonus 0 / 500 MIN" in my account.  I live in Canada.

10 REPLIES 10

@kb_mv- I interpreted "planning" as that he wants to call a bunch of places in Europe from here for planning his trip.

@Newfietravel- You can use those long distance cards from places like 7-Eleven to call countries not included in the freebie add-on.

@Newfietravel wrote:

Thank you so much everyone.  I got the answers I needed.  I'm planning a trip and need to make phone calls all over Europe.  

@Newfietravel Unless I misunderstand you (your trip is in Europe?)... You cannot use PM service outside of Canada (USA with purchased add ons works). You will not be able to call all over Europe. You will need a local sim or use a wifi calling app and wifi where available.

@Newfietravel wrote:

Thank you so much everyone.  I got the answers I needed.  I'm planning a trip and need to make phone calls all over Europe.  

@Newfietravel   make sure you aware you can only call from Canada to those European counties, not from Europe back in Canada

When you are in Europe, you need to get local data sim card and use VoIP app to make free calls back to Canada

Newfietravel

@Newfietravel  you can try what ever number you like PM is prepaid service so no surprise bills it will work or it won’t 

@Newfietravel   no , you won't got billed if it is not accepted

PM is prepaid, you always need to buy first to use, no surprise billing. 

So, just make the call and see if it goes through

Newfietravel

How do I know if the country I am calling is NOT accepted.  Will I get an awfully big bill on my public plan if I attempt to call New Zealand?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Newfietravel  Also to keep track of you minutes do this 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1675433505671.png

For most up to date account info

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Newfietravel 

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

**but possible you might also able to call these countries (some people tried wih success)
Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Macau, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan Peru, Romania, Sweden, Taiwan, Venezuela,

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Newfietravel 

international calling covers the

following countries:

Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.