cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 long distance

Alycatstraz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was wondering if I can use my 500 Canada wide long distance add on for local calls as well? I purchased this add on with my 15.00 plan but didn't notice it said long distance so now I'm worried as I only have so many minutes left on my plan... 

7 REPLIES 7

parkerremy2

Interesting. Will do 🤓

Alycatstraz

Aw thanks sm 🙂 and you should get blue light filter glasses I think that's what they are called 

It makes the brightness from your screen less harsh on your eyes 

parkerremy2

I can relate to the addiction to the phones. I get migraines pretty regularly:( hard habit to break good luck! And welcome to the community 

Alycatstraz

Haha you don't even know.... From $85 so over $100 after taxes to $25 with tax. Yes of course I had unlimited calling and 30gb data but I have fibe internet at home so really I was never using it and it's better for me to have less data available when I'm out of the house so that I'm not always on my phone.. it's a serious addiction.  

parkerremy2

No worries. That's what we're here for 🙂  bell eh that's quite the switch must be a relief on your monthly payment I'd suppose 

Alycatstraz

Okay that's great thanks for the information! I'm new it's only my first month since switching from bell ... 

parkerremy2

@Alycatstraz wrote:

I was wondering if I can use my 500 Canada wide long distance add on for local calls as well? I purchased this add on with my 15.00 plan but didn't notice it said long distance so now I'm worried as I only have so many minutes left on my plan... 

Yes don't worry you can definitely use them for local calls as well. The long distance is the main feature of the add on but it is applied to any and all Canada wide calls. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.