cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 off every month for referral - not received?

bluestar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

While I've been getting texts saying they've taken $5 off every 30 days for referral, I haven't seen a $5 credit since? All my referrals are only getting $1 off each month.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Contact here

I hope you are more informative. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

> All my referrals are only getting $1 off each month.

@bluestar  are you the one bringing  friends here in PM or the one being referred to join?  the one being referred is only getting $10 one tine while the one referring others will get $1/cycle

For the special $5 × 5 bonus,  that only work on one referring, not more

If you want to sort out if any of those  you referred is eligible for the special bonus, open ticket with PM support 

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bluestar 

Log into your self service account and see if your Account Balance has increased by $5. Also look at Payment History to see if you see the $5 credit.

bluestar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I never got $5 off at all. My # of referrals have always been same as $ taken off. How do I contact support?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Was that the refer a friend and get 6x $5 = $30? 

If yes that is over...should only get $1 for that referral, if you still have. 

How many numbers are showing as referral numbers?

Need Help? Let's chat.