cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Received an SMS with the subject offer ( $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 )- however when I log into my account there is no mention of this promo but just "Your friend will also receive a one-time BONUS $10 credit!"

I have deleted my SMS so I can't refer back to it's conditions. Should I had responded to the SMS in order to receive this promo? Is it too late now to take advantage of this offer?

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER did you actually referred a friend this month to activate on PM   If you did and your friend did use your referral code, then no worry, you still see the $5 starting Jan for 6 months.  No other action required on your end

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@BEER 

There was no action required on anyone's part to be eligible to receive this promotion.

For any activations which occur from December 1st to December 31st, if a new customer uses someone's referral code, the referer will receive $30 in referral bonus by way of 6 x $5/cycle credits for the NEXT 6 cycles. 

The new person activating will still receive a $10 credit for using your referral code.

You will still receive the $1/cycle credit for the referral as well, which remain so long as their account remains active.

These amounts will take anywhere from 72 hours to a cycle to display on the respective referrer's and referee's accounts.

Camille16
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you had to reply YES to the sms in order to accept the gift. Still time to text a YES to 4911 ... Themcredits you mention are if you refer a friend, they will be applied if your criend becomes a customer (and the 30$ will be reached if your friend's account is still active), but the offer also included other gifts in minutes and data somwhether you referred someone or not it is still worth to accept the offer by sending YES to 4911 ... If after a few days the extras still don't appear in your account or if it is impossible for you to send a SMS then you could çontact the customer service and they would add it for you . You can contact them by sending a private message to CS_Agent 

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@BEER wrote:

Received an SMS with the subject offer ( $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 )- however when I log into my account there is no mention of this promo but just "Your friend will also receive a one-time BONUS $10 credit!"

I have deleted my SMS so I can't refer back to it's conditions. Should I had responded to the SMS in order to receive this promo? Is it too late now to take advantage of this offer?

@BEER 

You will receive the credit ($5 for 6 mths) if you refer a friend before Dec 31 2021. No need to respond to the SMS. You'll start getting the credit in Jan 2022.

If you have not received the other bonuses (2GB data & 500mn Intl) and have deleted the message, you can also text YES to 4911 to accept, they will be loaded to your account.

Spoiler
t_p_0-1639758458311.png

Need Help? Let's chat.