cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Months with PM and without notice, my phone number is changed.

cynk11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How is this ok to have my business compromised twice since Christmas 2021?  Lost revenue, a Christmas alone, Boxing Day is my oldest daughters birthday MISSED, and lost loyal customers as I went almost 2 weeks with no phone due to line 2 on the address bar being filled out...??? Remove the box for an address 2?  Seems like common sense to me?  Now with no warning, no email, NOTHING just a new number to my surprise when I woke one day last week.  Locked out of all my accounts due to the fact I can not access any of my accounts without my text authorization from my phone which was my phone number for over 17 years now. I need my phone number back.  IMMEDIATELY  

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Sim card fraud would most likely shut your account down altogether so it is definitely odd if you just got a random new number, connecting with a CSA can definitely help you sort this out

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cynk11   But your SIM is working except with a different number?

If your sim card is working but just a different number, it is less a concern.  Maybe you need to change your My Account login credentials.  

I suggest you to open a ticket with PM Support and understand why the phone number was changed first.  If you got the number from PM and not ported into PM, I think you have a chance to get the number back

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@cynk11 

Something is funny happening with your account. Maybe you have been hacked.
I would strongly suggest you contact a CS_Agent immediately for them to investigate what happened. 
You will need to create a ticket for an CS_Agent via SIMon Chatbot below or private message them above to investigate.

They are available between 6:00am to 10:00pm EST but you can contact them now and they will get back to you in the morning. Keep your eyes on the envelope icon above for a reply from them.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@cynk11 

Contact an agent to see what is going on.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.