cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 for 15GB @ 4G promo.

printzie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone know if this promo is only for 12 months or is it permanent? How long does this promo last? Received a text yesterday to reply YES, but can't find this same promo when logged into my account. Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

@printzie   All current PM plans (inc. 15GB/$40) include Canada wide calling and international texting.

Also, if you're on the old rewards (now grandfathered/customer before Jan. 25th) and have any gifted or purchased add-ons, those will stay with your account after changing plans.   Although, any activation bonus data (if applicable) could be lost depending on the terms and conditions of that bonus promo offer.

printzie

Will I still retain my unlimited Canada-wide minutes and international texting? Thx

@printzie wrote:

Anyone know if this promo is only for 12 months or is it permanent? How long does this promo last? Received a text yesterday to reply YES, but can't find this same promo when logged into my account. Thank you.

The text message was only sent to some customers.  However, the plan is available to all customers. The only difference between who receive the text message and those who don't will be the additional method provided to complete the plan change.

printzie

Thank you all!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@printzie   You need to select Plans/Add-ons and then Change My Plan option to see all the plans.  Then select the 4G tab and scroll with the arrow to the correct $40 plan as there are two of them and are advised to schedule Change at Next Renewal since PM doesn't prorate/refund for unused days.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@printzie hi it is permanent 😀

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@printzie 

It is permanent until you decide to change to a different plan.

Edit: limited time so I suggest you act fast

Need Help? Let's chat.