cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40/15GB 4G Plan not active at renewal?

S2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

During October when the $40/15GB plan was offered as promo with no extra charge I made the change "at next renewal date", but currently I'm still seeing my old plan show up. Could someone help to resolve?

Thanks in advance,

S2

7 REPLIES 7

S2

Adding updated info to close the thread.

Created the ticket via Chatbot and within the last hour or so PM support successfully updated the plan, applied funds for the balance, and my service looks to be working as intended now. 

Thanks all for your help resolving this!

S2_0-1673029460458.png

@S2   since it is day 1 of the new cycle, I wouldn't wait, just open ticket with PM support and they might be able to change it back to the proper new plan you want on day 1, so you don't have to wait for next cycle for the new plan 

please open ticket with PM using chatbot:

Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

S2

Thanks all for the quick replies. 

So far seeing these results:

1. Logging in via Incognito on PC or my phone still shows the old plan, but with cycle end date at Jan 06 and 0.01GB of data used (as if the plan hasn't been consumed).

2. Clicking the Refresh icon from @Handy1 @hairbag1 still seeing the same plan show up for now

3. The available funds is currently showing $40 

Please see below:

S2_0-1673020313655.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @S2   as many said, try using Private/Incognito/Secret mode to login My Account

And check the payment page there to confirm if PM took $40 for the renewal

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@S2 @Try loggin in again incognito mode there are cache issues or refresh page once logged in to see up to date account info 

Handy1_0-1673016919822.jpeg

Refresh page.                                ^^^            

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@S2  could be just browser cache problem.  Try to login My Account again using Incognito mode and you could see the correct plan $40/15GB that way

Need Help? Let's chat.