cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People Who Need Sim Cards

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey guys, from what I see there are alot of people who need sim cards and might not get them in time. I fortunately activated mine right when the promotion came out. I realize that most of you are not very close to toronto or vancouver so here is what I am proposing. I live about an hour from toronto so I can go to toronto all day saturday and get the SIM card's for people who live far away. I will give you the sim card number so you can set it up from where ever you are on saturday and then mail them to you. That way everybody can get on this promotion before its finally over 🙂 

I also have 5 SIM cards with me now that I could get set up for you right now. Just message me and I can get this SIM card sent to you.

I love this community and would be glad to help people out 🙂

Could a moderator maybe pin this post to the top so that people can see this option for them.

@Mary_M

73 REPLIES 73

@Lithium, can I please have it. I will refer you for sure.

Please kindly let me know.

Thank you

Lithium
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Yes, I think I do

Hi,

Do you still have the sim that qualifies for the promo?

MikeC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
@Lithium do you still have a SIM?

MikeC
Still available?

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
That's not the norm though. The norm is minutes to hours.

rsbaher

@meekju1339

I am speaking from my experiences with PM. All I'm saying is that if there are other companies who have similar plans, they should switch because if/when you have problem with your service or payment issues, you won't get an answer and it could take quiet a while before your problems are solved.

If people don't mind wait weeks without service or with out a response from PM, then its fine, but I cant. 

clogan2

@Lithium wrote:

Toronto, inner city west of Bathurst 🙂

Hah, way west of Bathurst! Blegh, Bathurst...

IbbyK
Anyone needs a SIM? I have one lying around. I will be nice enough to give it to you for free.

meekju1339

@petty71 Yes there is I PM'd you. Check your messages

petty71

Sim still available?

drielle

Located in Calgary - have an extra one, dad didn't want to switch. PM me if you would like to pick up, or I can take a photo for you and mail it out to you.

micki

Yes I do. I am in Oshawa. Pm if interested in

Sp1
Hey...do u still have them?

Sp1
How does the pickup work? How much does it costs. I need one and I'm in pickering. Probably can't get downtown today

tachy69

Sent you a PM, hopefully you still have some left!

meekju1339

Thank you @daredogg. You yourself are a very helpful community memeber Ive come to realize. Good job with that. I realize that if i was in their situation id be upset that I didnt get my SIM card in time so I figured since I have extras it only makes sense to help people out. 

Alow

PM sent, thank you.

Good idea! Really though, very kind of you! Thumb Up

meekju1339

Ive sent quite a few already. I give them the SIM card number right away so they can activate it. Then i throw it in the mail and they get an already activated SIM card in the mail 🙂

@meekju1339 that's kind of you to offer your SIM cards... but how you going to mail them in time?! lol I think local pickup is the only option before Sunday night.

meekju1339

I have 4 final SIM cards. I can mail them anywhere. Let me know if you need one tonight. If local pickup they are in hamilton.

AndreLaranjeiro
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi meekju1229.  This is a great thing you're doing for these people!  Get em before they're gone!

Lithium

I have two SIM cards as well! Toronto, inner city west of Bathurst 🙂 

I don't want any money, just referrals for my PM 😄 

pumpkinhead

>ILL TAKE THEM ALL!!!

don't be greedy 😛

OP: I've sent you a PM!

clogan2

If you don't mind, I think I'll add on to your post by saying that I have one in Fredericton (New Brunswick) if anyone needs one. Smiley Happy

magee11

ILL TAKE THEM ALL!!!

meekju1339

Hey guys, just got another 4 SIM cards so if you need one to activate and have me mail to you or local pickup in hamilton/guelph area let me know. I have already mailed 9 SIM cards to help people out so private message me your name, address, email if you need one 🙂

Gee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The Virgin plan is similar but different.  You get a fixed 4 Gigs per month.  If you exceed the 4 Gigs, you're either out of data or you pay extra.  If you don't use it, you lose it

Public Mobile offers 12 Gigs over 3 months, any unused data carries over from the first two months.  If you use more data in the first month, you will not be charged any overage fees

micki

i have a couple of  sims..  I am in the Durham area

Need Help? Let's chat.