cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30dollars blackfriday CPO promotion

naomi_0729
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello 

I am having trouble to login during a process of buying a CPO phones. 

to get 30dollars bill credit as blackfriday deal, do I HAVE TO make the purchase with log in? 

or can I purchase just as guest?? 

I can not log in to purchase. but with payal it allows me. 

Please help!!!! 

10 REPLIES 10

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@t_p wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@naomi_0729 wrote:

Thank you for your quick reply. 

if I purchase as a guest, can I still get the 30bucks bill credit to my current PM account? 

Thanks alot!

@naomi_0729    Sorry, nvd misread...

Yes you can purchase the phone and receive your account credit by Jan. 5th. 

In the terms&conditions, they say non PM customer. So that part is pretty ambiguous, needs clarification from PM for sure.

@t_p    Non PM customers can purchase the phone but will only get the $30 credit if they activate a new account.

I edited my earlier post because OP seems to have an account already, so there's no issue with getting the $30 account credit.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@naomi_0729 wrote:

if I purchase as a guest, can I still get the 30bucks bill credit to my current PM account? 

Thanks alot!

In the terms&conditions, they say non PM customer. So that part is pretty ambiguous, needs clarification from PM for sure.

@naomi_0729 wrote:

Thanks alot!

Stay cool!    Why do you attack me and my reply.   I don't need to use Google Translate, because I can read, write and understand the English language. 

You have a nice day.  Don't forget to reboot the internet at home.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@walker1 wrote:

If you purchase the phone as a guest as suggested,  I guess it's anyone's guess who will get the credit in what account.

Just beware 😉

@walker1 

purchase as a guest,

the credit will be applied to the account that is associated to the email address that you use to place the order,

>> use a google translated to your understanding..

If you purchase the phone as a guest as suggested,  I guess it's anyone's guess who will get the credit in what account.

Just beware 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@naomi_0729 

you can purchase just as guest

and take advantage of a 1-year warranty. Plus, if you're not happy in the first 30 days, return it for a refund.
and Save more this Black Friday with a $30 bill credit when you purchase. between November 16-30th, and you’ll receive a $30 bill credit.....

Purchase Phone (publicmobile.ca).. Good Luck.

the credit will be applied to the account that is associated to the email address that you use to place the order, is eligible for existing customer and new customer,

this credit one time $30 will be applied on January 5th 2022.

@naomi_0729   Yes you may. 

But if you have not purchase yet, I would probably create an account with the same email as used in Self Serve My Account

naomi_0729
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks alot!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@naomi_0729  Phone purchase logon is different from My Account and Community logins (3 different systems with different logins) 

Just create a new one (you can use the same email address)  or login as Guest

Need Help? Let's chat.