Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 account Numbers

davestanley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I got 3 phone numbers and 3 different account numbers

from the retailer when I signed up.Now I want to change one of my plans

but dont have access to that account number on the site.

10 REPLIES 10

@davestanley wrote:

Hi I got 3 phone numbers and 3 different account numbers

from the retailer when I signed up.Now I want to change one of my plans

but dont have access to that account number on the site.

There shouldn't be any need to know your account number to change your plan. Your account number is only needed if you're porting the number out to anohter carrier and sometimes if a customer support agents asks for it as proof that the account is yours.  Once the self serve account have been set up for each of the 3 accounts, you can determine which is which by clikcing on the Plans and Add-ons tab.  The phone number will be displayed there and you'll also be able to make any plan changes from there. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@davestanley 

You need to create three gmail or outlook account first with xxxxxx1@gmail.com, xxxxxx2@gmail.com and xxxxxx3@gmail.com or same with outlook account.

Then create a PM account with the 3 different emails.

@davestanley 

You have already activated your three accounts already at the retailer have you not? If so you used three different email addresses? Again if so then you must finish creating those accounts using the right side log in and entering your phone number to get a 6 digit alphanumeric code texted to you so you can finish creating your self serve accounts with the email and password you entered during activation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@davestanley : When you get these all sorted out you can ask anyone here for a referral code for the "first" account and then use that referral code for the others or the next for the next. The 2nd and 3rd accounts will get a $10 credit and the 1st and second accounts will get a $1 per term reward.

You'll need to ask the CSA's to apply them.

Edit: As will the 1st.

yes, you do.  3 different email addresses to manage 3 accounts

If you don't have 3,  try to use alias.  You use GMAIL?  For example, if you email is myownaccount@gmail.com,  you can in fact use my.ownaccount@gmail.com as an alias.  To PM, it's ok to use that to create a 2nd Self-Serve account.  All the email from PM will send to the same Gmail maibox.  Just make sure you write down what you used for the alias

davestanley

Ok so I will need 3 logins to manage my 3 accounts?

selfserve.publicmobile.ca

On the right, under "Need to Create an Account"

hTideGnow_0-1632098676767.png

davestanley

Hi I dont see the create account button?...Can you do a screen shot?

.. just to add.  1 email can only linked with 1 account.  So, when you create Self-Serve accounts, make sure you have 3 different email addresses  (There are workarounds if you don't have 3 emails.  Let us know..)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@davestanley : Did you then proceed to create accounts under My Account and then the right side Create account?

Need Help? Let's chat.