cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd month free promotion

damk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I signed up on december 18th and was told that I would get the 2nd month for free, but when I logged into my account on january 18th I had only a 10$ credit and not 35$ as I had been told. Went to the retail store but they couldn't help me. Has this happened to anyone else and if so how do I get what I was promised?

8 REPLIES 8

@will13am wrote:

With all the flash sales and extensions, I must admit I cannot keep up with them.  This sale was from December 13-16.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-next-30-days-FREE-w...

This sale was from December 20-January 3.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

Unless I missed something, there was nothing available on December 18. 

This confusion was caused by a mistake on Red Flag Deals. A moderator there mistakenly merged two threads together for two different offers and inserted an incorrect offer expiry date.  The end result was that this made it look like that the promotion that started on December 13 ended on December 23. This was not the case. The promotion that started on December 13, as mentioned earlier, ended on December 16.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@damk  Since you did sign up on Dec 18, it wouldn't hurt to message the moderators and see if they can give you a goodwill credit for being a new customer

@LovesToPM wrote:

@damk wrote:

Hi, I signed up on december 18th and was told that I would get the 2nd month for free, but when I logged into my account on january 18th I had only a 10$ credit and not 35$ as I had been told. Went to the retail store but they couldn't help me. Has this happened to anyone else and if so how do I get what I was promised?

Unfortunately it looks like you missed the 2 separate "next 30 days free" promos:

1. Dec 20 2019 thru Jan 3 2020 (when you activate any plan)
Please note that the credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.

2. Dec 13 thru Dec 16 2019 (next 30 days free when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher)

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 6 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Edit: ninja'd by a whole 1 minute.

Wow, talk about bad timing! Too bad, @damk , but from what others have said around here, there's usually some sort of goodies tossed out by PM, from time to time. I hope you at least got the Holiday giveaways, i.e. the 400 Int'l minutes, and 1GB of data?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@damk wrote:

Unfortunately it looks like you missed the 2 separate "next 30 days free" promos:

1. Dec 20 2019 thru Jan 3 2020 (when you activate any plan)
Please note that the credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.

2. Dec 13 thru Dec 16 2019 (next 30 days free when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher)

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 6 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Edit: ninja'd by a whole 1 minute.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

With all the flash sales and extensions, I must admit I cannot keep up with them.  This sale was from December 13-16.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-next-30-days-FREE-w...

This sale was from December 20-January 3.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

Unless I missed something, there was nothing available on December 18. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Wow, sorry, it seems that between the 16th to the 19th, there was no offer for the second month free. But you could try contacting a moderator . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one .since this seems kinda harsh.

@damk wrote:

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@damk  But was your auto-pay method, be it credit card or Visa debit, charged for the 2nd month? I suggest you log back in to your account, and check over the credit & debit columns carefully, to see if you didn't get the 2nd month free. If you need some help deciphering it, take a screenshot, and delete any personal info, and then post it here, and I'm sure someone will figure it out.

Need Help? Let's chat.