cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GB december 2022 gift

Orange123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

I have 2 questions for this community :).

I accepted the Dec 06 2022 gift of 2GB sent via text from from Public Mobile and did not check my account until today. I just saw that it is not in my account.  I read threw some other member's questions regarding the fact that it is not appearing in their account either. (Note that I still have some data left from last December 2021 2GB gift). I tried what some have suggested of login with the incognito mode, and refreshing the Plan Usage and also Add On section, but it still does not appear.

***Question 1***:Will it only appear in my account once last year's 2 GB is all used? (Or how the hell can I see the gift has been added? Haha)

In the text sent from Public Mobile (December 2022) for the 2GB gift, they mention that they are also giving you 1GB from the 'Public points',

***Question 2*** : Since I clicked YES on the December 2022 gift of 2GB, does that also mean that I agreed to switch to Public Points since they mention in their offer that I will also be receiving 1GB from Public Points? (I'm still with the old  reward system and do not want to switch).

Thx!

8 REPLIES 8

venigab

You should see them all under adds on at your right on my account PM page.

Don't get the 1G data because as you said if you already did, that means you just agreed to switch to points. Good luck.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Dial 611, then 3, then your 4 digit account pin. It'll tell you how many international minutes you have left and how much data you have left. This would be what all is left of your base plan data and what's left in any add-ons.

Then refer back to your account page and after clicking those little refresh icons lower down as indicated by hairbag1 (not the browser refresh button), and the one under your plan details, see how much data everything says is left. Do they match?

Orange123

Hi, I just tried that but it mentions that I alreadt have reached the maximum authorized purchases. I'll wait a bit to see if other people respond and can help. If not, I'll contact an agent. Thx!!

@Orange123 yiu got thr text back after you replied , right?

in such case, PM support is your friendamd you will gave to open ticket with them for them to manually add it back

Please open ticket via Chatbot:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Orange123

Hi, thx but I mentionned it my text that I already tried that :).

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Orange123 

...try this....

plan.jpg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Orange123 login to My Account using Incognito mode and you should see the 2GB and 500 min LD ( could be cache issue and hence you didn't see it at the moment )

Accepting the 2GB has nothing to do with migrating to Public points   All PM customers will get the 2GB and 500 min LD

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Orange123 

You will remain on the old rewards system. Try texting 4911, YES2 again.

If still problems contact an agent:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
Need Help? Let's chat.