cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 referral bonus for both parties

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just heard on Red flag Deals of a person receiving an email from public mobile saying that referral bonuses in the amount of $25 would be given to both parties, promotion ends September 2nd Did anyone else get this email? Does anyone know when it started?  Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@EdN 

starting today August 15th, until last day Sept. 2nd. for just one customer you will getting that credit.

then other friend #2, you will getting credit $1.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@EdN they just seem to be sending them to people who didn't take advantage of the last one,also do you have them blocked like some others do?

@EdN wrote:

Thanks.  Why doesn't public mobile post these kind of deals in announcements? 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@EdN wrote:

Not everyone who is a public mobile customer is even a member here in the Community. So, perhaps they obtain a wide reach out via emails.

I agree, announcements are still nice though.

But that would entail someone to task this, and then perhaps answer towards any questions and details about it; for those inquiring minds.

So, maybe it is just easier to send a mass email for these things. I will say, it is nice to have a record of it in email though.

hellopanda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry response edit...I reviewed the email for that promotion and this $25 referral is available to all current customers of PM. As for your question, you're right that there could be other means in which PM could announce these promotions but I'd agree with esjliv that email tends to be a pretty easy method of communication as long as they don't go to spam or bounce 😉

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes they send things via email. Sometimes text. Sometimes full-on announcements. Just keep paying attention. You found mention of it on redflagdeals. Here you are.

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@EdN  - yes, received that email, just today.

I would say only new activations starting today, August 15th, would be eligible until Sept. 2nd.

Need Help? Let's chat.