cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 referral ($5 for 5 months)

Mindy208
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello, I have two accounts in PM, mine and my kid.

I got an Email from PM as below,

.“Refer-a-friend so you and your friend can save $25. For a limited time, we will give you and your friend a $5 credit every 30 days for up to five months as long as you and your friend stay with us. Make sure your friend uses your unique referral code before September 2, 2022.”

I wonder if anyone can get 25 referral or ONLY the customer who receive the PM Email is able to receive the 25 referral.

12 REPLIES 12

@Mindy208   Actually, it was my mistake misreading your post as saying you were activating for more than one child.  As for the referral code, you did use your code when your activated your kid's account so that the kid's account would also receive the 10 points ($10) and you get the ongoing referral credit of 1point/30 days as long as the referred account stays active?  I believe the $25 promo (over 5 months) would be in addition to the regular referral credit.

Mindy208

Sorry for the confusion. I have my unique  code and he has his own. I just want to confirm the $25 referral ($5 for 5 months) is ONLY selected customer or anyone in PM.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@dabr yes you are right ,you can only do it once on your referral number ,that is why I inquired because I did it for the last one ending in june and I wanted to be sure I was eligible for this new one since I still have 2 months to go 

@Mindy208    Your kids should also receive the referral credit of $10/points when you use your referral code when activating their accounts, plus bonus points for 12 months I believe.  The $25 referral may be limited to activating one new account as usually that's been the terms of these promos lately.  Unless @RossN has confirmation saying otherwise, of course?  edit:  just re-read your post and notice you are mentioning only one child..

PM has a limited time offer for 20GB plan at 4G speed for $55 if any of your kids require that much data, that is.

@Mindy208 yes as long as you did it after august 15th 

Mindy208

Thanks . Good for us. It means my account and my kid's account both get $25 referral ($5 for 5 months). LoL. 

@hTideGnow oh don't worry I intend to lol 

Thanks @RossN  for confirming for all for us!!

but please keep the message, if I run into trouble, I will need your screenshot  🙂

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Mindy208 @hTideGnow  hi I just checked with a cs agent and they confirmed it was for all of us 😁

Mindy208

How to confirm or I need to contact the CS_agent?

Thanks 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Mindy208  hi both the person doing the referring and the person getting the referral will get the 25 dollars as long as the preson referred stays for the 5 months 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mindy208   We are not sure if it is selected customers only or for all for us

Community manager @J_PM , can you confirm?

Need Help? Let's chat.