cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Refer-a-friend bonus

kaek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just received an e-mail this morning from Public Mobile regarding a new $25 Refer-a-friend bonus. However, I helped out a friend with my referral code just last night, before I received the e-mail this morning. Would my friend and I still be eligible to receive the bonus?

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kaek 

Check the eligibility dates of the bonus referral credit. If you are not within the eligibility dates it's unlikely that customer support would give you the extra credit as they are pretty strict about this kind of thing. What time did you refer your friend last night? You may have qualified if you are in BC and referred them after 9pm pacific (for example).

Can you post a screenshot of your email? Remove any personal info first such as your name, email (it may appear in the small print at the bottom as well) and referral code as you don't want that info on a public forum nor is it allowed. Thx!

I was wondering if pm was going to have a response to Lucky's bonus referral credit offer?!!

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Wouldn't hurt to try, no guarantees since it is starting today, but since it was so close they may make an exception

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Well, you could ask agent to have a good will and apply new sign up bonus since you signed a day before they introduced this offer.

If ticketing does not work very first time, send then personal mail.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Good LUCK!

Need Help? Let's chat.