cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Credit per Referral, if more than one referral? Please clarify

ranmercer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In the FAQ for the $25 referral credit promotion (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-a-25-Credit-for-You-and-Your-Friend...), it says "you are eligible to take part in this promotion as a referral sender and receive a one-time $25 credit for each friend you refer and who activates online during the promotional period."

Does this mean that if I refer 2 people, I will get 2 x $25 = $50?  Or is it capped at $25 regardless of how many people I refer?  

I know this seems like a basic question, but the reason I ask is because a Mod named Abdallah says "The reason behind this is because you can only get that credit once. So let say you made 20 referrals during that time, you'd only be able to get 1 credit reward" which contradicts the answer in the FAQ.   Am I missing something?

Can someone please clarify?  Seems like they are not honouring their own terms and conditions.

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Come on people, please read the announcement.  The terms are conditions are clearly laid out there.  Asking others to repeat the contents is unnecessary.  Please also refrain from distracting the moderator team especially during these busy times by tagging them in this thread. 

There are no limits to how many referrals one can receive.  Each referral will yield a $25 credit.  This is not an assumption.  It is in print.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-a-25-Credit-for-You-and-Your-Friend...

ranmercer

Someone really needs to tell @Abdallah_A it's $25 per referral.  Can someone else from the @Moderator_Team please help. 

In his private message, he says...and I quote "I understand that you are currently want to know why you did not receive your other 25$ credit and I'll be more than happy to explain everything to you. The reason behind this is because you can only get that credit once. So let say you made 20 referrals during that time, you'd only be able to get 1 credit reward."

@cappaj he clearly understands that I am the person doing the referral and not receiving the referral.

@Hunter2004 wrote:

Yes, from what I understand you will receive a $25 credit for each referral. 

Agreed - I have the same interpretation.

ranmercer

Please tell @Abdallah_A this as this is also my interpretation.  Can someone else from the @CS_Agent please help.  Abdallah sounds misinformed and/or confused. Perhaps should revoke his Mod status as he is causing unnecessary frustration.

@NDesai wrote:

@ranmercer Yes, you will get $50 if you refer 2 people and $100 if you refer 4. There is no limit to how many you can refer. 

Hunter2004

Yes, from what I understand you will receive a $25 credit for each referral. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@ranmercer Yes, you will get $50 if you refer 2 people and $100 if you refer 4. There is no limit to how many you can refer. 

Need Help? Let's chat.